Sigesige00

Jaggernaut

he was behind me at the match talking to some old bloke (could have been Meister Jag :evil: ) and kicking my mates back every two mins.

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Double red card for that! :yellow_card: Below the belt... I was behind the goal with the rest of the kids! Even got one of the goal celebration pics as my screensaver. Great day out and great support. Good to hear that the great man was allowed into Greenock.

Edited by Meister Jag

Good to see you're still going to the posh seats (do they have posh seat at Cappielow or are they in storage along with the roof?). Meanwhile, the real men were out facing the elements. (TBH, knew it wasn't going to rain plus I had a hairnet with me just in case!) https://en-gb.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=488317534566310&set=pb.208968199167913.-2207520000.1361230339&type=3&theater

But to get serious, we need the comrade back. I can only talk so much p*** and need hauners.

I believe he is at most games. I met him at Airdrie. I don't know what stand he sits in for home games but I can ask him via email and let you know via PM if you like...

That would certainly be interesting, Twinny, although I'm not too sure the great man would feel reciprocal fulfilment at the the prospect of encountering my unworthy self.

That would certainly be interesting, Twinny, although I'm not too sure the great man would feel reciprocal fulfilment at the the prospect of encountering my unworthy self. ������

Bring it on; this would be a meeting of the two greatest left-wing minds on this forum. A bit like when Trotsky met J P Cannon. This could be the spark that the proletariat have been looking for. Altenatively, just let him back on the forum and let the comedy begin... It's win win IMO.

• Like 3

Spotted the great man walking about caley uni again in all his thistle gear. He was doing a bit of campaigning for the student elections. Unfortunately he wasn't standing himself - hopefully next year!

Cheers Ian, tell me he wasn't wearing like the full strip - shorts socks and top? Something about a grown man wearing a full strip kinda makes me uneasy. Even if it's the red and yellow and a gas mask and rubber espadrilles are involved. Somethings are just best kept for the bedroom.

If you don't mind me saying, as you seem to be a young man with a bit of influence, what can be done to return Siege Siege 00 to the forum? His dedication to the cause cannot be faulted and he clearly loves the Jags. He ticks all the boxes, yet he appears to have been punished for reasons unknown. So what exactly has he done wrong? I realise that you might not know the answer to such a question, so I'm throwing it out to anyone in the know... Anyone have a scooby and is anyone else missing him?

I can't honestly remember any of Siege's posts being that bad;but maybe I've missed something? Pretty sure some my exchanges with Woodstock Jag, Jaggy B and others must have had fingers over the admin' delete button on a few occasions. But it's now been months and, well, this forum needs his anarchic take on the price of mince... (Well mince has been involved in a few posts.)

He did nothing worse that Lib Dem politicians or Roman Catholic priests seem to go in for, and in fact we have no evidence that he really did do anything untoward. All we have from this forum is some quirky views on this and that.

Oh bugger, you mean he dodged a parking ticket then asked if he could marry someone of the opposite sex? Hardly the behaviour of a social deviant.

• Members

I don't think his views on sex with minors helped his cause at all. Then there was the thread in November when he caused all sorts of ruptions with his views on Britains war dead. He upset a lot of people with that one as I recall.

Can't make up my mind if that comes under quirky or if it's like the concentration camps during the 2nd world war and didn't really happen because some people didn't see it?

I have no idea of the full extent of what has gone on in the past with Sige, but judging by some of the stuff that's gone on at times banning him wont have been done lightly. Through past experience, it takes a lot to get yourself permanently banned, I don't think the Wearethistle owners are the type to just kick someone out.

You have to remember as well, that when someone comes hunting because of something on a website, the website owner is the first port of call even if it's nothing to do with them. PTFC.net was threatened with legal action twice for instance.

Disclaimer coming up! This is my view on what I reckon has haapened,as I say, through past experience with PTFC.net and the Jagsforum. Everyhting above is pretty much factual, but I'm not saying this was the reason for his ban because I simply don't know and I certainly aint gonna say I've seen all his posts in the past!

He did nothing worse that Lib Dem politicians or Roman Catholic priests seem to go in for, and in fact we have no evidence that he really did do anything untoward. All we have from this forum is some quirky views on this and that.

Oh yes, quirky and nothing else, is siguesigue

One example post of many

Or how about this thread opener

Cute little cuddly harmless spunknik

Don't really think expressing views against zionism and against rememberance day really warrants banning.

First of all being anti zionism is not neccessearly shorthand for being anti semitic since zionism is in referance to the political project of the setting up of a jewish state (which was realised with the formation of the state of isreal) which many people both jewish and non-jewish alike have problems with. As for the alleged anti semitic mark on twitter - surely at least a quote from that would be required to give evidence as to whether what was said was anti semitic or not. Given that in the forum post about zionism made by sige that he expresses admiration for jewish revolutionaries such as rosa luxembourg would certainly give credence to the interpretation that he understood zionism to mean a particular brand of nationalism rather than an ethnic group.

As for the rememberance day post, perhaps it was maybe not expressed in the most sympathetic way which i guess many people reading will find problematic due to familial connections to the armed forces, but again it is just the expression of a political opinion. Perhaps the language could have been written in a more nuanced and sensitive way, but when one factors in that Seige Sige comes from a different part of the world and has a language barrier to overcome, surely that would lend one to interpret the substance of what was said in a more charitable manner.

To ban someone on the basis of expressing a view like that, i would think would be something one would expect on a rangers forum, not a partick thistle forum.

Edited by mrD