Car Park At Firhill

hellas

Firstly Happy New Year to all.I was thinking after the airdrie game about a two story car park on the bing with a brick wall facing the pitch covered in advertising.Club makes money and eveyones car is safe,easy access to and from game.Not sure if this has been looked at before but it couldnt look any worse. Any thoughts?

Could you at all think of the difficulties of exiting from such an edifice? I f you had been at Airdrie on saturday and had to wait for half an hour to rech the main road then no one their right mind would want to park a car anywhere near a football stadium.

Could you at all think of the difficulties of exiting from such an edifice? I f you had been at Airdrie on saturday and had to wait for half an hour to rech the main road then no one their right mind would want to park a car anywhere near a football stadium.

But they do & will continue to do so!

I don't think it's as daft an idea as it may seem as like the Airdrie car park, it is would be a Tarmac hill with one entry in & out.

The biggest problems would be the fact they're parked in close vicinity to the back of the goal at the City End meaning dented bodywork & smashed windows a possibility. ( A net similar to those at back of goal at foreign grounds may solve that?)

The other & more likely to be the one which would render idea as redundant is fact that the crowds walk up & down that lane before & after game! Is it a walkway or a road?