Ramsdens Cup Tickets

little_miss_jag

QoS have announced their arrangements. Some interesting points.

They have to sell out their main stand allocation before releasing the tickets for the stand behind the goal.

3000 tickets in initial allocation.

Also small flags on canes are ok but big flags have to be flame retardent.

No flares, that could mean a few of the older fans on here might have to review ther cup final outfits :P

http://www.qosfc.com/new_newsview.aspx?newsid=1638

I know three guys, all Jags fans but none of whom has been to any Thistle match in over 30 years (not even the SC semi against the h u n s) who are going to this final. They've got one of those hospitality deals.

Glory hunters or what!

:lol:

If they live in Scotland, there is no excuse for not attending games.

Rubbish. My in-laws live in Islay. Attending a game for them would include a very costly 10-hour round-trip. Yet they follow Thistle just as passionately as when they lived in Glasgow and they loved the Nomads Show for the time it was there and were really sad to see it go.

Apologies. Next time my wife has a serious illness and I need to look after the kids at the weekend I will make sure she has it during pre-season.

:)

*Edit: Forgot to add the smiley. Sounds rude without it :)

PS: Can anybody get me a ticket? :fan:

Hopefully can be my return to watching the Jags.

:ph34r:

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

If you're intending on going to Firhill for your tickets I'd hold off for a few days.

Queued for about 30 mins this morning and was told they were being forced by the SFL to sell tickets from the front row back.

After travelling all the way to Firhill and waiting for 30 mins I couldn't be bothered having to go back later to try and get tickets further back.

So it looks like the fans getting out to buy tickets early are being punished with the worst view

If you're intending on going to Firhill for your tickets I'd hold off for a few days.

Queued for about 30 mins this morning and was told they were being forced by the SFL to sell tickets from the front row back.

After travelling all the way to Firhill and waiting for 30 mins I couldn't be bothered having to go back later to try and get tickets further back.

So it looks like the fans getting out to buy tickets early are being punished with the worst view

Serves them right for being dole monkeys and being able to buy Football tickets on a Monday morning.

Hmm. Didn't even look! Was 7th in the queue this morning & got row E - not great.

They'll be on the pitch first.

If tickets had to be sold from the front row back I take it all the people who bought hospitality from Thistle will be in row A then?