Ramsdens Cup Tickets

little_miss_jag

This has got me worried, I work in Aberdeen , don't have anyone to go along to firhill when the public sale of tickets is available and by the sounds of it i;m not going to get a ticket at all , same thing happened for dungbarton debacle , and ive been to every home game this season travelling down especially for it and away matches as well, just count yourselves lucky to have got a ticket at all please coz all this moaning is giving me the hump !!!

This has got me worried, I work in Aberdeen , don't have anyone to go along to firhill when the public sale of tickets is available and by the sounds of it i;m not going to get a ticket at all , same thing happened for dungbarton debacle , and ive been to every home game this season travelling down especially for it and away matches as well, just count yourselves lucky to have got a ticket at all please coz all this moaning is giving me the hump !!!

I thought there was phone bookings for general sale, HW.

Just checked the website again and i doubt very much that there will be anything left after the special sales and public sales times at the office, L-I-B , suppose I'll just have to live with the memory of 1971 !!!! which leads me to dare to suggest that the venue for this years final be switched to Hampden !!!!!

If you're intending on going to Firhill for your tickets I'd hold off for a few days.

Queued for about 30 mins this morning and was told they were being forced by the SFL to sell tickets from the front row back.

After travelling all the way to Firhill and waiting for 30 mins I couldn't be bothered having to go back later to try and get tickets further back.

So it looks like the fans getting out to buy tickets early are being punished with the worst view

Why on earth would they do this?

Any time you see a game on telly when the stands aren't full it's the rows at the front that are empty.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

I know three guys, all Jags fans but none of whom has been to any Thistle match in over 30 years (not even the SC semi against the h u n s) who are going to this final. They've got one of those hospitality deals.

Glory hunters or what!

:lol:

I only go every 5 years or so. The next time will be 2015, God willing. Was going to be 2014, but too many things happening in Glasgow. Also I wanted to go to Glasgow in Scotland, not as the UK Government is saying that the 1707 Treaty of Union made Scotland part of England.

Edited by ausjag

Not been up to Livi for years so anyone got any idea where Section K is in the East stand?

As you look at it from the tunnel is it to the left or right?

Looking at pictures of the stadium, i'd say its left of centre, looking out the tunnel. or bang in the middle.

i'd say:

North Stand is A-E.

Corner is F

East Stand G-O

Taking a guess, it looks like 16 rows to the back of the stand.

Looking at pictures of the stadium, i'd say its left of centre, looking out the tunnel. or bang in the middle.

i'd say:

North Stand is A-E.

Corner is F

East Stand G-O

Taking a guess, it looks like 16 rows to the back of the stand.

Infact scrap that.... i have no idea where the sections are.... but it's 15 rows to the back... so row O is the back row.

Interestingly ticket sales don't seem to be going that fast. Maxi said yesterday that there was more demand for the Dumbarton game...

I think it's partially down to the high number of tickets we have and the fact ST holders have an entire week to get their, guaranteed, tickets.

• Members

Interestingly ticket sales don't seem to be going that fast. Maxi said yesterday that there was more demand for the Dumbarton game...

Not the fact today. Just back from Firhill. East Stand sold out but for the odd ticket here and there. Maxi says, "They've been going like a fair".