Ramsdens Cup Tickets

little_miss_jag

S***, the east stand is the bigger one, which means there aren't that many tickets left really. I thought like many others on here that there would be tickets available for more or less anyone that wanted them, but if the east stand has already sold out then I might start panicking about getting a ticket myself.

Any season ticket holders want to buy one for me?

Yeah I was just thinking that actually, though I thought that was just a corner? Also, it seems Queens are selling their main stand tickets before they sell the south stand tickets. Could this mean we could get their south stand allocation if they're struggling to sell it (which they probably won't struggle with at all).

S***, the east stand is the bigger one, which means there aren't that many tickets left really. I thought like many others on here that there would be tickets available for more or less anyone that wanted them, but if the east stand has already sold out then I might start panicking about getting a ticket myself.

Any season ticket holders want to buy one for me?

If (and at this stage it is an if) there are a lot of punters left disappointed then it's been a mistake on the club's part to give ST and 9-gamers 2 tickets each.

ill pick my tickets up tomorrow, I'm sure we will get some more back from QoS anyway. Maybe the demands been underestimated having a final in Livvy when it could have been in any of the 12 or so bigger stadiums. Would have been easier for both teams to play in Glasgow at one of the neutral stadiums there or even Firpark...!

How many does the East stand hold and how many ST/9 game packages are there. I thought there were only 1000 St/9game tickets. Surely the East stand holds more than 2000?

Would the hospitality packages not be in the East Stand as well though. Alan Rough and Aitken Suite together with ST/9 tickets and you must be near to filling the bulk of that stand.

Also depending on where the additional tickets requested by players over and above the allocation made to the teams from the tickets set aside for the SFL (covering 2 teams / sponsors / blazers / SFL members). Wouldn't be surprised if there are only around 9,000 tickets for fans across both teams and the SFl page said they were holding back tickets for certain sections to start with. Don't reckon there will be initially as many as folk first thought available next Tuesday. I would expect there might be further releases later.

How many does the East stand hold and how many ST/9 game packages are there. I thought there were only 1000 St/9game tickets. Surely the East stand holds more than 2000?

There is also the hospitality package mob.

If a post on the facebook group is to believed, there are 15 busloads of them.

ill pick my tickets up tomorrow, I'm sure we will get some more back from QoS anyway. Maybe the demands been underestimated having a final in Livvy when it could have been in any of the 12 or so bigger stadiums. Would have been easier for both teams to play in Glasgow at one of the neutral stadiums there or even Firpark...!

Queens have 3000 with a further option. They're selling them un-rationed next week so you should've a good idea their demand sooner rather than later.

Looks like there's a good possibility that the game could be a sell out.

As far as I can gather tickets for the East Stand were released to us in their entirety so that's quite impressive so sell that out within 2 days.

We were only initially given 3 blocks in the North Stand with the option of a further 2 if that sold out. So it looks like the public sale will see the rest of those tickets sold.

The SFL site also says that if Queens don't sell blocks U, V and W of their allocation then this will be released to us.

I hope it does sell out, and I hope as many neutrals as possible get along and support the jags. The more the merrier.

It would be excellent and I think there's a really good chance it will. Both teams are reasonably well supported and have a history of their funs turning up in numbers for cup finals and semi finals.

Not sure what the capacity of the east stand is but i'm assuming it's around the 3k mark. The attendance for the final last year was only around 5k so it looks like we'll be beating that

what a well spent lunch break!!!

North Stand: D-H (D&E are Thistle overflow, section F is directly behind the goal)

North East Corner: I & J.

East Stand: K-S (section O is right on the half way line)

South East Corner: T & U. (Thistle have section T,section U so far not on sale)

South Stand:V-Z (X-Z are for QOTS, X is right behind the goal... V&W along with U in the corner are overflow for either team)