Cup Final Merch - Greaves

potty trained

They are meant to be getting commerative scarves in. Apart from that old tat training tops with a transfer. Poor show. They had two lads working during the queue for tickets on Tuesday. My mate and I went in but didn't even have a non-pink bunnet for sale. Poor show, imo. Lost chance of revenue for the club as well.

Edited by jagfox

Looks like a last-ditch attempt to offload the awful Airdrie tribute gear.

Real shame how the excellent 1st year and a half of Greaves went rapidly downhill.

Not too impressed with the selection,

A special Ramsden's Cup T shirt(maybe with the scores of the run on the back of it) would be a top seller IMO.

Agree with both comments but I'd prefer a polo shirt to a t-shirt.

yeah i know... st mirren again.... but here's what a team of a similar size are doing for their cup final visit.

quite a comprehensive list of one off gear http://www.pslteamsports.com/acatalog/SMFC.html

Also, like our partnership with greaves, St Mirren's partnership with JD Sports comes to an end in a couple of months. But the company doing the cup final stuff are not related to JD Sports as far as i'm aware.

yeah i know... st mirren again.... but here's what a team of a similar size are doing for their cup final visit.

quite a comprehensive list of one off gear http://www.pslteamsp...talog/SMFC.html

Also, like our partnership with greaves, St Mirren's partnership with JD Sports comes to an end in a couple of months. But the company doing the cup final stuff are not related to JD Sports as far as i'm aware.

Reasonable prices too.

quite a comprehensive list of one off gear http://www.pslteamsp...talog/SMFC.html

I quite fancy a red and yellow morph suit.....

I just messaged the guy, asking him to contact Maxy, to see if they can do anything, admittedly short notice, 6 weeks til the final!

You never know.

But got this reply.... Looks like we are stuck with that nonsense.

Thanks for the kind words and idea but I'm afraid that Partick Thistle are currently under contract to Greaves so there is nothing we could do for them.

Would love to have helped out.

Cheers

Alan