Pttv: Dumbarton Highlights

fritzy

cheers. 12 mins of footage? its taking forever to load!

Imagine how long the Thistle Goals DVD will be at the end of the season! Three more crackers here.

Certainly wasn't our best game this term but check out the sweeping 18 pass move started by a Fox throw at 9.56. Nearly resulted in a deflected fourth.

People were talking about it being a poor game, but based on those highlights it looked great (admittedly, the club highlights can tend to be slightly biased). I think we've been a little spoilt by the first half of the season. A performance like that under DC or even IMc and we'd have been talking for weeks about how good it was.

• Members

I'd hate to see a challenge that you do consider bad! Two footed, with excessive force and out of control. Dangerous and a definite red for me.

After seeing what Rankin got sent off for against St. Mirren at the weekend, I think this tackle is worse.

Considering some of the red cards we've received this season, the Dumbarton player's two footed challenge is a definte red card for me.

What a good goal Lawless' second is. Didn't realise it at the game but counted 14 passes in the build up.

I like extended highlights :thumbsup2:

the guys who make the highlights are heroes. Mind you, I think they forgot their tripod on Saturday - VERY shoogily, a bit migraine inducing at times - and their editing scissors last night. Why 12 minutes of a decent game, whereas we had less than 1/2 that of some of the crackers earlier in the season?

Definite red card for that shocking challenge. How the ref missed that is beyond belief, right in front of him. Linesmen must get paid F**k all and that's why they never intervene, not worth the hastle.

Bannigan ran the show in the second half.

Thought craigen was lucky not to be sent off for that tackle on the touchline wasn,t even booked

Thought craigen was lucky not to be sent off for that tackle on the touchline wasn,t even booked

Dont remember Craigen's one but we were relieved that Banzo only received a yellow for his tackle. Having said that, I didn't think the 2 footed tackle on Forbes was worthy of a free kick. Highlights have certainly changed my mind on that one.