North Stand..nomads Flag

topcat

Was looking at some photos showing the North Stand and it looks as if there are a few big permanent flags hanging at the back of the stand now Any interest in using Shuggies Nomad badge as a template for buying a big flag to put up in North Stand.

Running Pledges so far : £570

WAT GermanJag £30 Topcat £20 Twinny £20 Shuggie £10 Ian_Mac £10 Belfastjag £20 East Lothian Jag £30 Jaggernaut £20 hvc1876 £10 stillresigned £10 Lambies lost doos £10 Jagster £10 AusJag £10 Waka £10 Cjptfc £10 Wiltshire Jag £10 Canman £10 NZ Nomad £20 jif £10 jifs missus £10 BermudaJag £10 Deco City Jag £10 Banderas(Jaggy Texan) £10 Bedford Jag £10 Muscat Jag £20 Thistle26 £10 Danish Jag £10

Facebook Nomads

George Harris £10 Colin Dickie £50 Harry McKinnon £10 Brian McAuslan £10 David Simpson £10 Alan MacDonald £10 Stuart Goldie £10 Campbell Livingstone £10 Malc Brown £10 Mark Sumner £10 Dave McComish £10 Willie Gormley £10 Charlie Bowie £10 Ross Early £10 Graeme Lauchlan £20

Edited by topcat

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be a welcome addition lads.

Just to confirm, a lot of the flags are left there permanently and the club have been really good about looking after them all.

The club are also happy to grant access to pick them up should they be required for away games etc. I'll happily stick in a tenner even though I'm not a nomad - the more flags we have the better.

Please with this feedback although I think a lot of our guys check in to the Nomad page only frequently. Think I will stick it on the main forum to get some feedback there and some advice.

I have had a look at some Flag sites and they can get up to £2-300 for some pretty big flags. I think we don,t need such a massive Flag so might not be too expensive to obtain.

Please with this feedback although I think a lot of our guys check in to the Nomad page only frequently. Think I will stick it on the main forum to get some feedback there and some advice.

I have had a look at some Flag sites and they can get up to £2-300 for some pretty big flags. I think we don,t need such a massive Flag so might not be too expensive to obtain.

Remember, it might have to be shown to be flame-retardant if it's beyond a certain size (e.g. 2" by 3").

Was looking at some photos showing the North Stand and it looks as if there are a few big permanent flags hanging at the back of the stand now

Any interest in using Shuggies Nomad badge as a template for buying a big flag to put up in North Stand.

Running Pledges so far : £120

Topcat £20

Twinny £20

Shuggie £10

Ian_Mac £10

Belfastjag £10

East Lothian Jag £10

Juggernaut £10

hvc1876 £10

stillresigned £10

Lambies lost doos £10

Topcat,

there a few a few others on our Facebook page.

Ping me so we can work out exactly how we can best manage progress. I do not wish to tread on toes.

I continue to try to raise our current Nomad secretary to enable contact to be made with Nomads who do not use this forum/Facebook. They have proved to be enthusiastic in the past.

Past success on other fund raising has included pledges from many Nomads so we are still far from engaging all our potential contributors.

The flag designs put together so far are terrific and I'm sure folk will have their favourites.

Suggestion: Once we have collated our pledges, know our Nomads, we can engage in a voting system among the contributors for the ones that they shortlist. (one vote per tenner? :) ) That might entice some folk to delve deep as has happened before.

Thoughts on this are always welcome.

Topcat,

there a few a few others on our Facebook page.

Ping me so we can work out exactly how we can best manage progress. I do not wish to tread on toes.

I continue to try to raise our current Nomad secretary to enable contact to be made with Nomads who do not use this forum/Facebook. They have proved to be enthusiastic in the past.

Past success on other fund raising has included pledges from many Nomads so we are still far from engaging all our potential contributors.

The flag designs put together so far are terrific and I'm sure folk will have their favourites.

Suggestion: Once we have collated our pledges, know our Nomads, we can engage in a voting system among the contributors for the ones that they shortlist. (one vote per tenner? :) ) That might entice some folk to delve deep as has happened before.

Thoughts on this are always welcome.

Shuggie have updated the top page with the running total so far. If you have names and pledges from the Facebook site then just let me and I will put them on the same page.

Shuggie have updated the top page with the running total so far. If you have names and pledges from the Facebook site then just let me and I will put them on the same page.

OK TC - Got your e-mail.

I have 6 more names (on the assumption they haven' pledged here under their Forum Ids!! ) - all a tenner each.

George Harris

Colin Dickie

Harry McKinnon

Brian McAuslan

David Simpson

Alan MacDonald