North Stand..nomads Flag

topcat

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Momentum slowing a bit. Hope there are a few Nomads on Today for the game or it will be a tea towel.

I,ve already bumped that main forum post a few times. Feeling guilty about that. If anyone else wants to bump it feel free then if anyone complains the NOMADS will set aboot them. :thumbsup2:

Momentum slowing a bit. Hope there are a few Nomads on Today for the game or it will be a tea towel.

I,ve already bumped that main forum post a few times. Feeling guilty about that. If anyone else wants to bump it feel free then if anyone complains the NOMADS will set aboot them. :thumbsup2:

Keep calm and keep bumping. :thumbsup2:

Very early days in the campaign especially as there are significant numbers of Nomads still to hear of this. I have failed to raise Tom Cramer in New Zealand to kickstart a newsletter.

If no response from Tom in the coming days, I'll dig out old e-mail addresses and send out a call to arms.

Shuggie

I am going to take a few of Twinnys flag designs that got good reviews and send them to three flag makers for an initial quote. This is not a decision on the flag. I think of course we should have a wee vote on that by all the guys who have pledged.

I will then share the quotations received, have the vote and then we need to collect the dosh.

First things first..some quotes

Topcat

PS Agreed top gesture by Colin Dickie. Please pass on my thanks. I don,t do Facebook.

Shuggy finally tracked me down. Life has meant that I don't get in here as much as I'd like.

I'm happy to stick 20 quid into the pot.

I'll look at sending out an e-mail top the Nomads mailing list. Don't know how current it will be, but it's worth a shot. As I haven't been near the Nomads e-mail account for a very long time, I'll have to remember the password first.......

Edited by NZ Nomad

Thanks jif ........ that's £390 .... getting close!

Mrs JIF must be getting fed up with this topic cause she's just told me to stick her down for £10 and said "the sooner we reach the target the sooner i'll shut up about it" dunno what she means :innocent2:

So that's £20 in total from us :thumbsup2: