Sign in to follow this  
topcat

North Stand..nomads Flag

Momentum slowing a bit. Hope there are a few Nomads on Today for the game or it will be a tea towel.

I,ve already bumped that main forum post a few times. Feeling guilty about that. If anyone else wants to bump it feel free then if anyone complains the NOMADS will set aboot them. :thumbsup2:

Momentum slowing a bit. Hope there are a few Nomads on Today for the game or it will be a tea towel.

I,ve already bumped that main forum post a few times. Feeling guilty about that. If anyone else wants to bump it feel free then if anyone complains the NOMADS will set aboot them. :thumbsup2:

Keep calm and keep bumping. :thumbsup2:

Very early days in the campaign especially as there are significant numbers of Nomads still to hear of this. I have failed to raise Tom Cramer in New Zealand to kickstart a newsletter.

If no response from Tom in the coming days, I'll dig out old e-mail addresses and send out a call to arms.

Put me down for 10 Pounds as well. Even though chances are slim that I can ever see the flag "in real life". I really like the idea.

You can bet you bottom dollar, sorry, make that a tenner, that photos of the flag will be mailed to all contributors!!

I look forward to it being a rallying point for visiting Nomads!!

Colin Dickie bumps up his Tenner pledge to £50 !!! Great gesture!!

So that's another £40 in the Pledged Kitty = £320 I think

Not bad for 1 week's effort.

Edited by Shuggie

Shuggie

I am going to take a few of Twinnys flag designs that got good reviews and send them to three flag makers for an initial quote. This is not a decision on the flag. I think of course we should have a wee vote on that by all the guys who have pledged.

I will then share the quotations received, have the vote and then we need to collect the dosh.

First things first..some quotes

Topcat

PS Agreed top gesture by Colin Dickie. Please pass on my thanks. I don,t do Facebook.

A picture of Slane giving the camel some close attention and that might be a goer.

That brings to mind the story of the downed bomber crew escaping across the desert on a camel. The rear gunner was not a happy man!

I'd like to stick a tenner in the kitty lads. Just let me know how and when to pay.

Thanks for that!

£330 I think roughly and that's before I attack the piggy bank.

cjptfc, Wiltshire Jag and Canman £10 pledged. Check out the first post of this thread for the running tally and the list of your fellow compatriots

Cheers lads

Shuggy finally tracked me down. Life has meant that I don't get in here as much as I'd like.

I'm happy to stick 20 quid into the pot.

I'll look at sending out an e-mail top the Nomads mailing list. Don't know how current it will be, but it's worth a shot. As I haven't been near the Nomads e-mail account for a very long time, I'll have to remember the password first.......

Edited by NZ Nomad

Thanks jif ........ that's £390 .... getting close!

Mrs JIF must be getting fed up with this topic cause she's just told me to stick her down for £10 and said "the sooner we reach the target the sooner i'll shut up about it" dunno what she means :innocent2:

So that's £20 in total from us :thumbsup2: