1St Nomad Newsletter Of 2013 Issued

Shuggie

Hi Nomads and friends,

I've just resurrected an old distribution list of 166 nomads, added one to it, compiled the text - mostly based on the push for a flag and hello again, how do you do. :thumbsup2:

After processing the whirlwind of error messages, 23 Nomads have changed e-mail address and cannot be contacted. I do hope they are all well.

If you expect to get one but did not, please let me know. (There may well have been additions in the last three years or so!!)

... and our first additional tenner is pledged by Deco City Jag in minutes!

Shuggie

Should the newsletter be in our e-mail inbox?

Yes.

The newsletter gets sent out to nomad e-mail addresses. I had to recreate the old list, draft some words, try to send it, get an ISP response "Error 452 Too many recipients" ,l called my ISP and then magically saw the mail go off 45 minutes later (ISP induced delay re risks of spammers). Then I had around 2 dozen error messages from Nomads who have moved e-mail adresses. One Nomad resigned (No a jag anymore)?? - I mean NOW with this team?

Next week I'll trawl the forum to see if there are new potential Nomads. (This is how we started the whole Nomad thing originally)

Already I am receiving requests to join the Nomads again - and some ideas of what would be of interest to us.

Maybe something new to wear for next season?