Pttv: Cowdenbeath Highlights (Wednesday)

fritzy

Just watched that now (on my wee tablet) in Wetherspoons in Blackpool. An English-sounding family came up and asked me who was playing; I explained, and the bloke lifted up his jumper to reveal a Jags top underneath.Made me feel like a king knowing there's Jags out there all over the place interested in all things Thistle.

Mon Jags, another 3 points the day, please.

It looks like the guy was a bit unfortunate to get sent off as it seemed the ball had already gone through to Stewart ?

I said at the time that was Stewart's ball all the way, but the defender seemed to have no confidence in him so pulled Dools back. It was a stonewaller of a sending off though, we were right in line with it as was the assistant. Easy decision.

That pitch really is tiny. The week before any game at Central Park we should get them out on the 5s pitches at Garscube.

:) indeed. I actually questioned if it was within regulation size as it looks ridiculously small. I think it's the best example this season though of Thistle learning from experience and getting tactics spot on for the game we were going into. McNamoney had one way of playing regardless of the opposition, venue, conditions. It appears that Archie is more tactically aware and is showing versatility and adapting to circumstance.

• Like 1