Update**nomads Flag**update

topcat

Would each of those here who have pledged money for our flag please e-mail me your name to [email protected] (Hugh Cooper, Nomad secretary) if you have yet to do so.

Running total for cash collected : £300 DAY TWO

Would like to start this message by giving a very big thankyou to all our pledgers. You have so far pledged nearly £600 in less than two weeks which is a magnificent effort. See Roll of honour below

You may have noted that Mr Shuggie(al la Fez) is very much back in the NOMAD scene having taken up his former role once more as Nomads secretary. Thankfully for me Shug has brought his considerable talents for organisation to the flag efforts and is now in the driving seat for flag design, money collection and the vote for the flag itself.

I have also to thank Twinny who gave us all the great ideas for flags that you will get to vote on soon and also to Peagreenboy who has assisted us to get the high resolution images that we need for the flagmakers.

Finally I would like to thank all the posters who have given their support and advice many of whom are not even Nomads. Cheers guys and gals its very much appreciated. We now move on to the next stage. Although I hope we will still receive a few last minute pledges we will move onto Money collection and flag voting from Monday 1st April. So look out for an email from Shug sometime next week. We will close collection of monies and votes by Saturday 13th April as we are looking to have the Flag on display for the Dunfermline game on the 27th April. But I would ask that you get you money/votes in as quick as possible so we have some space for any delays that might crop up. We are also looking at how we will present the flag and I will be contacting the Club, OneThistle, PartickTV and the club program soon to discuss this. I will give you more news on this later.

Cmon Jags

Topcat

Running Pledges so far : £610

WATGermanJag £30 Topcat £20 Twinny £20 Shuggie £10 Ian_Mac £10 Belfastjag £20 East Lothian Jag £30 Jaggernaut £20 hvc1876 £10 stillresigned £10 Lambies lost doos £10 Jagster £10 AusJag £10 Waka £10 Cjptfc £10 Wiltshire Jag £10 Canman £10 NZ Nomad £20 jif £10 jifs missus £10 BermudaJag £10 Deco City Jag £10 Banderas(Jaggy Texan) £10 Bedford Jag £10 Muscat Jag £20 Thistle26 £10 Danish Jag £10 Amsterdam Jag £20 Soapy £20

Facebook Nomads George Harris £10 Colin Dickie £50 Harry McKinnon £10 Brian McAuslan £10 David Simpson £10 Alan MacDonald £10 Stuart Goldie £10 Campbell Livingstone £10 Malc Brown £10 Mark Sumner £10 Dave McComish £10 Willie Gormley £10 Charlie Bowie £10 Ross Early £10 Graeme Lauchlan £20

Edited by topcat

Nomad Flag,

The good news is we have an excellent quality Nomad logo that we can enlarge without loss of quality.

We have sufficient funds to get ourselves a cracking flag.

I am now starting the process of getting an e-mail to each contributor with the candidate flag designs so you can register your preference for our flag. I hope we can either get this done in one round of voting or max 2 !!

In order for this to happen I need e-mail addresses... real soon please1

Would each of those here who have pledged money for our flag please e-mail me your name to [email protected] (Hugh Cooper, Nomad secretary).

Hi everyone,

An e-mail has now been issued to all those who have pledged donations towards the Flag. (All bar 3 who have yet to give me their e-mail addresses)

Target game for the unveiling is the 27th V Dunfermline

Thanks to all concerned from Topcat and me

Edited by Shuggie

So close to the end of the road now gang!

Looking to start processing the order the flag on Friday - even if a few donations are not on board.

I'll need to check over the proof that will be produced and make sure my head shot is properly included with the Fez at a jaunty angle (Did I mention that??) :evil:

Edited by Shuggie

Looking to start processing the order the flag on Friday - even if a few donations are not on board.

I'll need to check over the proof that will be produced and make sure my head shot is properly included with the Fez at a jaunty angle (Did I mention that??) :evil:

Jeeze Shug there are Kids at Firhill. The Nomads will get sued for the weans getting nightmares :evil:

You mean instead of the Nomads logo???

Ach well, I suppose we'll all get used to it eventually.