Nomad Newsletters

Shuggie

This Nomads group allows us to openly share our thoughts with fellow Thistle fans around the world. It is a great vehicle for discussion especially we are sober :drink2: .

You may not know that there has been an earlier means of communication - a series of Nomad Newsletters that I issued back in the early days of the Nomads and this also has a place - as demonstrated by the recent push to get a Nomad Flag for Firhill.

With me back on board as secretary and the infamous Fez dusted down, I'll be issuing another shortly with another topic that might interest you :-)

The push for a flag has gone very well with the added bonus that my distribution list of Nomads has been partly refreshed - and this leads me to this request.

If you are a Nomad who wishes to receive such newsletters - where the driver is to take on initiatives to strengthen our bond with the club - just drop me an email or Forum Personal Message saying who you are, where you are in the world and your wearethistle forum id. My e-mail is [email protected]

Currently I have over 160 Nomads on my dist list. Come and join us!

Shuggie

I'll pose this question to the Nomads though I suspect we'll likely stick with past practise and raise funds when specific initiatives are taken on. Take for instance, player sponsorship next year when it may be easy to get support for our Nomads PotY 2013 .... given he is still with us !!!!