Erskine

jagielka

Yeah that's exactly how the OP reads!

Must do better pal, incidentally how did you enjoy the north stand banter last night?

very upsetting.lol thought you might have given the webfeet mankie mob a bit more of a mouth full, I know how you love to give it out. he-he.

say what you mean. everyone has taken this the wrong way, I did not say anything about the lad not trying or giving his best to the team. he has worked as hard as anyone. I ment, does anyone think the news about Jackie sniffing about him has got into his head and affected him, the shocking performance in the final was so unlike him, he's been brill all season . and something must be up for him to give such a poor display in the teams two biggest games this season. that's all im asking. everyone keep yur little panties on. and grow up.

I think the universal condemnation you have received here tells you all you need to know about the validity of your opinion. Maybe sometime soon you'll get around to celebrating the club's best result in a decade.

Just pointing out idiocy. Not too difficult to do around here, it seems.

Is using words like 'crying' and in other cases, 'knicker-wetting', supposed to act like an insult on this forum? Are these digs at perceived masculinity? Everyone seems awfully uptight about such things ... ANY difference of opinion gets a shower of abuse ...

Support the team! We're all in it together ... unless you disagree on a DISCUSSION forum ...

Moo, moo ...

QUICK SHEP, GET THAT ONE COW, IT'S VEERING OFF FROM THE HERD!

Moo, moo ...

Just pointing out idiocy. Not too difficult to do around here, it seems.

Is using words like 'crying' and in other cases, 'knicker-wetting', supposed to act like an insult on this forum? Are these digs at perceived masculinity? Everyone seems awfully uptight about such things ... ANY difference of opinion gets a shower of abuse ...

Support the team! We're all in it together ... unless you disagree on a DISCUSSION forum ...

Moo, moo ...

QUICK SHEP, GET THAT ONE COW, IT'S VEERING OFF FROM THE HERD!

Moo, moo ...

Let's all do the Muirhead !

You don't deserve this team.

You are a ******* *********.

What a tosser.

You are a complete and utter bell end of a man.

you quite simply do not deserve the chance to watch this team.

Whae's like us, eh?

Let's all do the Muirhead !

Brilliant stuff, keep it coming. We'll soon be at the standard of the Morton fans.

Moo, moo ...

Surely the management has been telling the lads that moves to "bigger" SPL clubs is not necessarily what it is cracked up to be....look at the teams below Ross County right now.... Keep a good team together with winning mentality and strengthen a bit if possible and anything can happen.

Players have already expressed an interest of playing for thistle in the SPL, it's not their fault the board is hanging back from offering contracts till they know what division we are in. If we can meet terms with these players then fantastic, if not they deserve to go on and be able to earn extra money - and I will thank them for a their efforts during this glorious season.

Very intelligent response ...thanks for your sparkling contribution! Keep the banter flowing.

Would you like me to call you an utter disgrace, a roaster, a ******* ******, and tell you you don't deserve to support Thistle? By all means, if that's this thread's definition of 'banter' ...

edit: also, I apologise, I clearly upset you very much with my original response. Hope you can get over it!

Edited by peagreenboy

Would you like me to call you an utter disgrace, a roaster, a ******* ******, and tell you you don't deserve to support Thistle? By all means, if that's this thread's definition of 'banter' ...

Jagielka has done nothing but try to stir up trouble on this forum and that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

It may have seemed harsh and in the cold light of day...

...I don't take back a word of it.

Guys like him are happier when the team is shite so they have plenty to moan about.

If you saw the ball girl thread you will already know what a tit he is.

Guys like him are happier when the team is shite so they have plenty to moan about.

Well, yeah ... plenty of people I sit near in the Jackie Husband Stand love a good moan on a Saturday. this season must have been hell for them! At least when we're getting tanned in the SPL next year they'll be happy!

Great! Then I can't wait us having the lowest points total ever in SPL history! Laws dictating ability and all ... which is of course not what I meant at all.

Well, our defence has been terrific all season (after getting vulnerability from set pieces sorted out) and pretty much looks like SPL quality. Yet wee Carmichael gave them a right roasting last Sunday, and did it on both wings. I reckon he could be a handful for more than a few SPL defenders.

• Like 1

funny that Erskine has not kicked a ball since word got out about utd wanting to take him next season. last two games he's been playing with a rugby ball. shocking displays.

Wondering if you were the guy sitting behind me at the cup final that spent the whole game slagging what Erskine done, he had a below par game then but ALL players do from time to time