Nomads Player Of The Year 2012/2013

Shuggie

What a year this has been! What a team we have got! What a decision to make given the terrific candidates this year.

From front to back we have players who all merit our praise but there can only be one chosen.

Match highlights, Tom Hosie, this Forum, Fan's webpages etc,Facebook and journalists keep the Nomads informed of our football roots in Glasgow so it should be interesting to see how this affects Nomad votes.

Thanks to the push on the Nomad flag (and once again thanks to Friends of the Nomads for the help we have received) I have a nice surplus of cash, despite capping some high pledged amounts.

So here is the call to Nomads here yet to join the Nomads Newsletter Distribution List. Get in touch with me so you can join in our voting system.

I will ask for a fiver a vote to help aid the PotY kitty but those who already donated towards the flag need not contribute further - you've got another vote for free!

I expect to issue the next Nomads Newsletter tonight with news of the Flag, PotY and the TAG initiative.

[email protected]

Edited by Shuggie

Gonna be tough. At the moment for me it's between Fox and Balatoni, with Erskine and Bannigan also in the running. Others have been excellent too, but a tough decision. Some excellent players absent through injury or nuttery probably out of the running, others not quite as consistent.

No brainer ...Stevie Lawless. Goals, mid field engine etc etc

Voting will close Midnight Saturday

This will allow an order to be placed and the Trophy delivery in good time

All would be winners need only tackle, score, pass, save or cajole from the sidelines at Falkirk to sway those STILL sitting on the fence !!!

Regarding the PotY event, are there any Nomads who donated to the Flag (and therefore this Trophy) going?

The Jags Trust Event on 4th May is already sold out.

If so, let me know. We'll need someone to make our presentation. (Don't worry, I'll have some words ready)

Maybe too late for this plea..... Any chance of keeping the vote open until Sunday evening? Some folk might not have access to the forum or a computer (or be in a fit state to vote) tomorrow evening after the game, and a performance at Falkirk might influence the vote.....

Yeah, that's doable

Regarding the PotY event, are there any Nomads who donated to the Flag (and therefore this Trophy) going?

The Jags Trust Event on 4th May is already sold out.

If so, let me know. We'll need someone to make our presentation. (Don't worry, I'll have some words ready)

I still do not have a Nomad going to this event.

I will order the PotY trophy tomorrow, Monday, and I could do with a contact to whom it can be delivered, taken to the event and presented

Well everyone, the trophy has been purchased, the engraving proof checked and the delivery to Glasgow organised for this week in good time for the PotY event.

My advice to the Thistle team is to do some back stengthening exercises in the coming days ... if you thought the flag was big ..........................