Christie Elliot Scores The Winner V Airdrie

Camallain

I think that's the first time I've seen Scott Fox so emotional! That was great.

foxy seemed to get the biggest cheer from

the crowd after the game. we underestimate what it means to these guys, celtic refusing to cancel his contract, out on loan at qots then onto dungdee, made redundant and now he's a bawhair away from the SPL! 1 Scott Fox.

what a great vid! thanks for posting.

and i also like the vid of Balatoni's equaliser. I love the way the whole jags team run away from the goal in unison to get the game re-started. I've never seen anything quite like it.

We are riding our luck, but the team unity is getting us through. See you on Tuesday night

and i also like the vid of Balatoni's equaliser. I love the way the whole jags team run away from the goal in unison to get the game re-started. I've never seen anything quite like it.

We are riding our luck, but the team unity is getting us through. See you on Tuesday night

This team is special and the good thing is we all know it :thumbsup2:

I will treasure my memories for ever and ever ... cos that is the Thistle way !

I love this too- it's pretty amazing considering the position we were in, a draw would hardly have been a disaster.

Wonderful video!

Who did the wee pr*ck of a ref book after the celebration? Bannigan or Balatoni?

Ha ha ha! Just watched it again and noticed Fox running right over to the fans to celebrate then make a bee-line back to his goal. Brilliant!!

Edited by Jaggernaut

I mentioned on the other thread about the players excellent reaction to big Conrads goal.

It's also a brilliant one for this goal.

Most of the time when any team scores a goal, they maybe run to the fans, give them a wave, then immediately turn to look for their team-mates. Their team-mates are only interested in the scorer usually and don't even acknowledge the fans.

You can see when we score this one, the players aren't even interested in each other at first. They want to celebrate with US!

Great stuff.