Strips And Merchandise For Next Season

kni

Greaves appear to have sold most of the replica strips, training gear and merchandise at the discount prices. To avoid over-stocking, it would be useful if the club officials had an indication of what the fans want to buy.

So what are your preferred designs for

1. Home and away strips.

2. Training and travel gear.

3. Other clothing, e.g. t-shirts, polo shirts caps.

4. Other merchandise.

And what would you buy for yourself or your family?

My own view is that training gear, t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, fleeces should be primarily in red and yellow. I would like to see some cotton rugby shirts and shorts (for holiday wear) in the range too. Ideally, the logos should not be too big.

• Like 1

My own view is that training gear, t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, fleeces should be primarily in red and yellow. I would like to see some cotton rugby shirts and shorts (for holiday wear) in the range too. Ideally, the logos should not be too big.

Or black, with a bit of r & y.

The Greaves set-up saw us with some really top-notch gear in the first year or two. But when the Airdire tribute stuff appeared and didn't shift, along with off-the-shelf black and white stuff that could have applied to just about any club, both the supporters and Greaves seemed to lose enthusiasm.

Black polo top with red and yellow braiding maybe?

Yes - like the Fred Perry range.

THISTLE TARTAN SCARVES!!!!!

How silly of me to forget them! Thistle tartan hats and ties ought to sell well too.

Ideally, there should be some scarves in thick wool (like university scarves) for cold days and evenings.

Thick hoops or stripes. Don't care about the shorts, hooped socks.

Only strip I've bought the last few years was the black Macb away top, think I'll get a new 'un next year. Hopefully out early doors for holiday time...

Ideally a home top with thick red and yellow. Doesn't matter about hoops or stripes as both have been with us for a good while.

Some decent scarves and hats in proper red and yellow or the Thistle tartan would be good too.

I've been really disappointed with the stuff that Greaves have issued and I know I'm not alone.

• 1 month later...

Some decent scarves and hats in proper red and yellow or the Thistle tartan would be good too.

Scarves and hats aren't really an issue any more with us being in the SPL i'm sure we'll see a marked increase in the stall sellers out in the street...

At around 6 or 7 quid a scarf from them, i could understand why Joma might not want to compete with that.

<p>As others have said the early Puma gear was topnotch.</p>

<ol>

<li>I have a really nice PTFC Puma red cotton polo shirt with yellow and black braiding.  Would like something similar and I do like the idea of a Fred Perry rip off in black or red.  Yellow can be for the NGE casuals..</li>

<li>A "classic retro" looking trackie top always goes down well.  Can't have enough of them.</li>

<li>Cagoule and training top for fives, jogging and going to the game would next be on my list.</li>

<li>Beanie hat.  Puma ones were good for the cold.</li>

<li>I really liked the Thistle black away with stripe down the side which I purchased.  The last away one with Thistle was also cracking.  Not fussed about colour or style of home top but a something clever for the Away top like the Grey and Pink one would be ideal.  I think a tartan one would work very very well ala the old Morton one from late nineties.</li>

</ol>