Strips And Merchandise For Next Season

kni

There isn't a single manufacturer in the world that would give a club the size of ours their own special one off designs. It just isn't feasible given the amount of stock that we would expect to shift.

It would be wonderful, I know, but it will never happen.

£13 for a tiny teddy bear? That seems a little bit crazy too me!

You could always offer to pay in two instalments. If they refuse suggest a one-off payment of about 75%, payable after about three months. Remember this is no ordinary bear This one comes with a brass neck and shifting beady eyes, tho' I hear claims that it can act morally have never been substantiated. Also Joma will throw in Teddy's bestest pal, Hissin' Sid free gratis.

If at a later date Joma were stupid enough to come after you for the full £13 you can be guaranteed that Teddy will keep his mouth shut and his dignity intact.

Oh! Don't forget if Joma later win any design awards then they could be due Teddy around £6.50 for his previous assistance.

So you are suggesting that we should get one off designs that need to run on prints of 500 or 1000? that seems like good business sense. :lol:

Problem solved, just go and buy a cheap ill fitting fruit of the loom tshirt that twists out of shape after the first wash, at least you'll have a new dish towel. Strangely i don't recall last season, you defending Puma's "quality" product.... now it's the product you crave?

No - I am suggesting that we have a limited range in red and yellow rather than dull rubbish.

Here is another top from the tennis range - just add a Thistle badge.

€19.49

20110303114903.2102.22.1022_large.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of Puma's stuff was great. Other than the camoflague strip (which was horrible but I like it as a goalie top for some reason) every strip was pretty decent. The leisure wear in the first season was also great but I think that due to the poor designs in the second season of the deal onwards and the way we'd been 'milked' though more regular kit changes and third kits (that were all decent) than we had ever had in the past meant this wasn't going to do well.

Some of Puma's stuff was great. Other than the camoflague strip (which was horrible but I like it as a goalie top for some reason) every strip was pretty decent. The leisure wear in the first season was also great but I think that due to the poor designs in the second season of the deal onwards and the way we'd been 'milked' though more regular kit changes and third kits (that were all decent) than we had ever had in the past meant this wasn't going to do well.

Mate, the majority of what you mention are the puma strips... We haven't seen joma's strips.

Regarding the casual range in puma's first year, I really don't remember anything that was any good. Was it not all red n white?

For reference, that puma paint stripe hoop strip was horrible. Especially as it was red shorts and black socks.

Last seasons home kit was ok. With red shorts n socks it would have been a nice nod to the 70s.

Puma peaked in their first year with the first home kit and it went down hill from there.

It's available in Joma's online shop in small, medium, large and extra-large.

Here's another old one

20120127164208.1205.98.001_large.jpg

Looks like a link to their USA website... For Joma UK kit you need to go to TTL's website.

The second one is the Picasho 4 football strip. So wouldn't be used as a casual top. Plus it's been around for 4 years already.

Looks like a link to their USA website... For Joma UK kit you need to go to TTL's website.

The second one is the Picasho 4 football strip. So wouldn't be used as a casual top. Plus it's been around for 4 years already.

The Picasho 4 is still available in all sizes and much better than what's on TTL's Jags page.

TTL's range on the website is very limited and the designs are bland and boring.