Ally Mc Coist

jagielka

anyone any idea why coisty was at the raith games. is he sniffing around our players. I hope not. its hard to see any of the players wanting to go down to the second div after we win the title and they have the chance to play top div. but a suppose wages would come into it. and before you all get yir knickers in a twist, everyone who keep giving me verbal every post I do. im only asking a question. ok. mc coist and Kenny mc dowall were two yards in front of me all the way up to the ground on Tuesday. no I did not ask him why he was there, did not get the chance, we were all moving double quick time as the game was about to kick off. plus did not want him to see my face in case he remembered me from years ago when I almost wiped out him and his mrs and several rangers players and there wifes, girl friends ect. they were coming out of a city centre eatery late at night and trying to steal each others taxi's, that were parked up across the road from them and thy just ran out right in front of me, and I mean right up to the bumper hands on the bonnet stuff. could have been a leg end in the east of the city..lol. what you mean I am a leg end.ha-ha.

Edited by jagielka

anyone any idea why coisty was at the raith games. is he sniffing around our players. hard to see any of the players wanting to go down to the second div after we win the title and they have the chance to play top div. but a suppose wages would come into it. and before you all get yir knickers in a twist, everyone who keep giving me verbal every post I do. im only asking a question. ok. mc coist and Kenny mc dowall were two yards in front of me all the way up to the ground on Tuesday. no I did not ask him why he was there, did not get the chance, we were all moving double quick time as the game was about to kick off. plus did not want him to see my face in case he remembered me from years ago when I almost wiped out him and him mrs and several rangers players and there wifes, girl friends ect. they were coming out of a city centre eatery late at night and trying to steal each others taxi's, that were parked up across the road from them and thy just ran out right in front of me, and I mean right up to the bumper hands on the bonnet stuff. could have been a leg end in the east of the city..lol. what you mean I am a leg end.ha-ha.

A definite case of having had a little too much juice tonight, Phil?

I would guess that the Sevconians were looking at Andy Dowie.

Won't be dowie! Green wants guys they can sell on for profit after they are replaced with better as they move up the leagues. Reckon they were looking at Sinclair & maybe have an interest in muirhead! Although they will be signing Darren Barr who is leaving hearts.

I would guess that the Sevconians were looking at Andy Dowie.

do you think he might be thinking about one of our strikers? was he not in the papers recently bemoaning about not have any one to bring on as he has no strength in depth up front. or something like that. ps. can rangers actually sign players now?. or only free agents of some one like that, not sure.

Seemingly been keeping tabs on a couple of our players for the last 2 months. Both players that have been supposedly watch are still under contract, so I think something behind the scenes are being planned by the spl/ sfa to get rangers signing ban overturned.

do you think he might be thinking about one of our strikers? was he not in the papers recently bemoaning about not have any one to bring on as he has no strength in depth up front. or something like that. ps. can rangers actually sign players now?. or only free agents of some one like that, not sure.

Rangers can sign players on PCAs for registration on 1st September. Cammy Bell has agreed to join them. Perhaps they are looking at Doolan or Craig.

He was undoubtedly there to see how a proper team operates, and to see just how difficult life would be in a couple years should 5088 Scotland rovers ever aspire to the level that we're about to graduate from.

On top of that he might've turned up to learn how proper fitba songs sound, without references to centuries old denominational conflicts and Irish towns with walled fortresses; not to mention mind-numbing, ad nauseum tales of fancy dress parties involving foppish looking cummerbunds handed down from one intellectually impaired generation to another.

Aye, he would've been a bit numb having observed football life in the 21st century, then fecked off back to hunbrox in his makeshift tardis.

FTOF!

• Like 1

Rangers can sign players on PCAs for registration on 1st September. Cammy Bell has agreed to join them. Perhaps they are looking at Doolan or Craig.

thanks, was not sure, and I hope mr green tells him his wallet is staying shut. archie will need money himself to strengthen the team(4/5) experienced players at least I think, plus perhaps one or two of the better players we have faced this season.

Why would any of our players want to take a step back in their careers?

the only reason I can think of is, their (take home pay), even in the lower league, rangers have 45,000 fans so they can still pay good wages compered to others. thistle will be able to increase the money to the squad next year but not by much I think. no one want them to go back down in a years time but for sure not with inflated wages, end up like Dundee or the dummies frae fife. if you were a young player and you had the chance to go to ibrox especially last year, and the chance to go through all the leagues in succession along with good wages I for one would have jumped at it, a chance to make bit of football history plus a few medals on the way, and still get payed more than most in the country doing so, hard to so no to that.

• Like 2

the only reason I can think of is, their (take home pay), even in the lower league, rangers have 45,000 fans so they can still pay good wages compered to others. thistle will be able to increase the money to the squad next year but not by much I think. no one want them to go back down in a years time but for sure not with inflated wages, end up like Dundee or the dummies frae fife. if you were a young player and you had the chance to go to ibrox especially last year, and the chance to go through all the leagues in succession along with good wages I for one would have jumped at it, a chance to make bit of football history plus a few medals on the way, and still get payed more than most in the country doing so, hard to so no to that.

In intellectual terms, one Jags fan is the equivalent of 10,000 Orcs

There is also the very real possibility of them being wound up twice in a year.

Edited by GrantB

Fat lot of good it has done them or Sevco. Must be soul destroying when they struggle every week against guys earning £20 a week

A few grand a week to play in the 3rd division is soul destroying? It's easy money!

Edited by kni

A few grand a week to play in the 3rd division is soul destroying? It's easy money!

What I mean is they are hardly setting the heather on fire when you would expect guys on that kind of money to be going through that division like a knife through butter. Look at what Gretna did with a tenth of the budget.