London Jags

Keiththejag

Hi everyone.After a great season I'm sure we're all looking forward to the SPL next season.Am trying to get an idea of how many people could be interested in running a bus from London to Firhill every now and again.I know the scheduled buses are a bit hit and miss(plenty of experience) and would be interested in enquiring about this possibility if numbers were there.My nephew and his family are in Essex and they would love this option,as would I.

I'd be interested if there was an option to be picked up in the north-west, however I would imagine you'd be looking to fill a minibus the whole way rather than pick up stragglers every 50 miles.

Early days Twinny but I dont think a pick up at say Knutsford or nearby would be a prob.

Me thinks if you select various meeting points on route and local Nomads make their way to said rendevous points you might make this a feasible idea.

e.g. Telford is way off the ideal beaten track but maybe Stafford Railway station wouldn't be a pain to get to off the motorway?

Or Crewe??

Me thinks if you select various meeting points on route and local Nomads make their way to said rendevous points you might make this a feasible idea.

e.g. Telford is way off the ideal beaten track but maybe Stafford Railway station wouldn't be a pain to get to off the motorway?

Or Crewe??

Shugster, I'll meet you at Keele services for the pickup :thumbsup2:

Hi everyone.After a great season I'm sure we're all looking forward to the SPL next season.Am trying to get an idea of how many people could be interested in running a bus from London to Firhill every now and again.I know the scheduled buses are a bit hit and miss(plenty of experience) and would be interested in enquiring about this possibility if numbers were there.My nephew and his family are in Essex and they would love this option,as would I.

Would be great if you could make a stop off at Rothersthorpe Service Station on the M1 (near Northampton). Not sure if there are other Nomads in Northants/Beds/Bucks

• 4 months later...