Pttv: Dunfermline Highlights

fritzy

Pure Dead Magic...Thanks to the PTTV guys for the whole season.

Indeed. Tommy Dunnett (cameraman) is another in a long line of long standing, unsung yet heroic PTFC foot soldiers. And a top bloke too. I sat (i.e. drank) beside him on the coach to Metz. When we got back home to Glasgow he kindly lent me an unedited copy of the 3-0 Rangers on VHS. My old dear only went and taped The Bill (or some such nonsense) over the top of it! :blush: The guilt will never leave me...

I really miss Campbell Hughes. He was our "in house" Arthur Montford.

Tommy Dunnett (cameraman), Fraser Gorman (analyst), Campbell Hughes (commentary) = the PTTV dream team.

Now THAT would sell a Tag or two. :thumbsup2:

superb scenes.

However, almost unwatchably shoogily...

I have always liked the PTTV stuff: "MAKE MINES A DOUBLE", "Stadium of Dreams", SANTA-LA-LA", etc.

However, if we are going to be advertising this as part of the reason for folk to buy the Tag, it really will have to be improved. Lay off that pan and zoom! Get a proper tripod! Honestly, it's not much better than Camellion. Again, he is a HERO - but at the end of the day he's just a dude with a mobile phone.

Hate to be a misery, but look at the product that Queens Park and Meadowenk delivered this year: technically just so much better than this: surely we can match what those lower league rubbish teams produce?

superb scenes.

However, almost unwatchably shoogily...

I have always liked the PTTV stuff: "MAKE MINES A DOUBLE", "Stadium of Dreams", SANTA-LA-LA", etc.

However, if we are going to be advertising this as part of the reason for folk to buy the Tag, it really will have to be improved. Lay off that pan and zoom! Get a proper tripod! Honestly, it's not much better than Camellion. Again, he is a HERO - but at the end of the day he's just a dude with a mobile phone.

Hate to be a misery, but look at the product that Queens Park and Meadowenk delivered this year: technically just so much better than this: surely we can match what those lower league rubbish teams produce?

aye i love pttv! I thought we would have seen Pates go up then the build up to archie and pates liftin the trophy but instead the camera cut out after archie then cut back in with archie and pates lifting the trophy about 10 secs later!