Time To Join The Well, Rangers And Boycott Tannadice!

Islay jag

And a great song it is too!

How about "Boys Don't Cry", dedicated to Morton supporters everywhere.

I like it!

Brassneck by The Wedding Present for Judas McWho?

I can see a new thread forming :lol:

Bhoycotts? We should be milking this plastic rivalry with Dundee United to increase our home and away supports, imo.

We are on the up with one of the few clubs in the SPL who will have an increased playing budget.

Well, we might have a few more buttons than this year, but we're still going to be one of the poorest teams in the top league.

But you do have a good point about getting big supports at every game and push the rivalry. How many seats do you think United would give us for a regular game? Could we get something ridiculous like 2000 - 2500 fans there, really sing them off the park? Still don't like the idea of giving those bassas money though ...

Well, we might have a few more buttons than this year, but we're still going to be one of the poorest teams in the top league.

But you do have a good point about getting big supports at every game and push the rivalry. How many seats do you think United would give us for a regular game? Could we get something ridiculous like 2000 - 2500 fans there, really sing them off the park? Still don't like the idea of giving those bassas money though ...

No chance of those kinds of numbers travelling next season unless we're somehow doing really, really, really well.

Its no secret jags play better with a crowd and you want them to walk out and face their old boss in front of zero fans !! Bad idea

I am not sure I agree with that,Aidan. I have been to countless games with a big cowd and we fall on our faces.( especially with TV cameras there.)

Guest fredthecheesecloth

I am not sure I agree with that,Aidan. I have been to countless games with a big cowd and we fall on our faces.( especially with TV cameras there.)

PTFC 5-1 Dunfermline

PTFC 1-0 Morton

Guest fredthecheesecloth

PTFC 1-3 Ayr United

Was that this group of players? Don't think Billy MacDonald or Lindsay Hamilton are still in our team but I bow to your superior knowledge.

I am not sure I agree with that,Aidan. I have been to countless games with a big crowd and we fall on our faces.( especially with TV cameras there.)

Was that this group of players? Don't think Billy MacDonald or Lindsay Hamilton are still in our team but I bow to your superior knowledge.

Please point out to me in that post where it it stated that the poster is talking specifically about this group of players --- and then please kindly pull your head out of your erse and stop being a patronising toss.

I can pretty much see tannadice from the end of my garden so needless to say I will be heading in that direction, added to that boycotts get you nowhere much better to protest in yhe ground !! I would however recommend boycotting their pies for a bacon roll on cleppy road. On a similar theme would have to say there were a few raised eyebrows when I've been telling folk about Jackies latest lawers letter , most folk thought I was taking the preverbial (they remember how bitter I was I think ! ) In other news those of the other persuasion are convinced Harkins is on his way to us. No real basis I think but a number of separate folk have all told me this today! Hope they're right!