Just Say Yes

The Jukebox Rebel

I’m really looking forward to a positive campaign 2013-14.

Feeling good about my club.

Feeling good about my country.

I’ve changed my Avatar to reflect that.

Designed by Erik Geddes, Jags fan and communications officer with the SNP.

The more the merrier (a lot of those mannequins could do with a bit of colour!)

If you want to join in and share the positivity around it’s dead easy, just copy and paste this URL into your profile:

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3378786168/3dee8e5ac764398e523c2afa0b0585a9.png

3dee8e5ac764398e523c2afa0b0585a9.png

Oh crap. Wait till Jaggybunnet sees this.....

:lol:

Aye, he and a few of our other resident Tories will be having kittens (and then no doubt bludgeoning the poor creatures to death; bloody right-wingers).

Personally, I think it would look mighty fine hanging from the north stand.* :innocent:

*assuming home fans are allowed in there next season.

No. Plus think it's bad effort trying to get political. Let's be positive and feel good but create splits due to political views. That is for AOB and is generally good natured if it rarely flares up.

I'm gettin sick ae folk trying to force their views on Scottish independence down my throat. I'll make my own mind up, thanks

NO

Given where you live, I'm intrigued by your no stance.

Norway has a population less than Scotland and has very similar oil resources. The Norwegian government set up an oil fund with the profits from that industry that is in the hundreds of millions.

By contrast, Scotland, due to being part of an outdated union, has the square root of hee-haw to show for our oil profits while the UK government uses the cash to fund (amongst other things) weapons of mass destruction and illegal wars.

Rather than hit us with the usual negativity about us being too wee, can't defend ourselves etc can any of the No voters tell us exactly why we would be 'Better Together'?

No and this seems to be a problem for the snp yes camp, they want to split the UK up, so they have to prove that we would be better off doing that, something they have singularly failed to do and i doubt they can.

anything they come out with is positive and god forbid they should be proved wrong as that's just negative thinking.... no it just means they are wrong :thumbsup2:

they live in some dream world where they will get anything they ask for when we know that is rubbish as they just don't know but are willing to take us all down to prove it.

No and this seems to be a problem for the snp yes camp, they want to split the UK up, so they have to prove that we would be better off doing that, something they have singularly failed to do and i doubt they can.

anything they come out with is positive and god forbid they should be proved wrong as that's just negative thinking.... no it just means they are wrong :thumbsup2:

they live in some dream world where they will get anything they ask for when we know that is rubbish as they just don't know but are willing to take us all down to prove it.

So that'll be a great big no to my question then....

I'm a great believer in seeing / doing things for yourself in life and generally don't believe anything I'm told by anybody.

Having been involved in some local campaigns at grass roots level I've got first hand experience in talking and listening to foot soldiers, party members and MP's themselves. I've never met a dreamer amongst them. To a person they're pragmatic, sensible and realistic in their outlook. The only motivation for all is the greater good of Scotland.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for many of the money and power careerists in Red or Blue...

Given where you live, I'm intrigued by your no stance.

Norway has a population less than Scotland and has very similar oil resources. The Norwegian government set up an oil fund with the profits from that industry that is in the hundreds of millions.

By contrast, Scotland, due to being part of an outdated union, has the square root of hee-haw to show for our oil profits while the UK government uses the cash to fund (amongst other things) weapons of mass destruction and illegal wars.

Irrespective of Scotland's independence, the way the UK governement has managed the oil revenues has been a disgrace. The UK could have its own oil fund by now, but instead successive governments have spent the money irresponsibly. There is no way a country with such resources should have such an enequal society, or have had to weather such deep economic recessions.

Of course, Norway knew nothing of its oil reserves when it ceded from Sweden. I bet there aren't many Norwegians who wish they were ruled from Stockholm now.

• Like 3

Largely down to the fact that London has a different agenda and a different outlook. Continually preoccupied with some sort of notion that it should e some sort of world superpower. Frankly, Scotland has no business in the middle east as far as I'm concerned. Any low key support or aid that is required from Scotland in that region should be via the United Nations only.

• Like 1