One Word Post - Should Scotland Be An Independent Country? Yes Or No.

The Jukebox Rebel

Independence Poll  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that Scotland should be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

Twinny,

Thanks for undermining my carefully worded and carefully constructed poll.

Who installed you as God?

You should’ve PM’d me. I’d have made a round up statement for this thread and you could have started a new one. Official poll does seem a better idea, didn’t have a clue I could do that.

Now, my name is on two thread titles which doesn’t make any sense, and confusion will no doubt continue for those visiting the threads in six months time or whatever, and the votes that were posted 1 to 38 have been rendered null and void with your new poll.

Brilliant. Well done. :clapping:

Being a complete and competent sort of guy I hereby publish the final results before this thread was so rudely hijacked:

Yes: 21 (60%)

No: 14 (40%)

Spoiled: 3 (-)

Turnout: 1.2% (36 out of 2164 members)

Thanks to all who posted. Hopefully you will all now re-post in the new proper poll.

I see you were also interfering with my initial post, “Edited by twinny, Today, 09:55 AM.” What’s all that about? This is all kinda creepy and one is rather annoyed. Thankfully, you seemed to come to your senses in time and stopped short of actually altering my words. Now, I’m off to cook some salmon fillets for tea. If that’s alright with you…

Also, if you’re going to run a fit and proper poll I’d also suggest that you change the wording of your question from “Do you agree that Scotland should be an independent country?” to the proper referendum wording “Should Scotland Be An Independent Country?” Much as I’d like to keep the former, I’m more in favour of a campaign which is immune from accusations of biased leadings. Especially when another person’s wording is attached to my name. Thank you.

Alba gu bràth!

scotland.jpg

Peace out :rocker:

Jukebox Rebel,

Apologies for the edit without PM'ing you first. I felt the poll at the top of the page would be much tidier, but I should have let you know.

I didn't edit your post, I simply added the new poll however I feel it best to leave a record showing forum users that you have made an edit as a moderator.

If you would like to make any edits to the poll, go back to your original post and hit the edit button (it should appear when you hover your mouse cursor over the post). Select the 'Use Full Editor' option and there should be some options to edit the poll in there, maybe look on the right hand side of the page (apologies if wrong, I'm doing this from memory).

Cheers,

Chris