Transfer Targets

ForeverandEver

Rumours on Saturday were, 2 former Jags approached to return and one player not previously mentioned, interesting Birmingham.

Cairney after a great start looks to have fallen out of favour at Hibs but would still be under contract so I cant see us forking out cash for him. Deffo need another goalie...can see Scully being let go, and we need another two strikers

Edited by Lindau

Cairney after a great start looks to have fallen out of favour at Hibs but would still be under contract so I cant see us forking out cash for him

Interesting one. Might they be willing simply to off-load him, or maybe look for a swap deal? I thought Cairney was absolutely brilliant for us last season, but not sure if I'd be willing for us to part with a current squad member in a straight swap.

Middlesborough's Stephen McManus is out of contract in July. He's been out on loan to Bristol City and may not get a new deal. IIRC he's a Jags supporter. Could we afford him?

Wish folk would drop this one . Big Stephen is a Celtic man through and through so stop this Thistle supporter shite.

Wish folk would drop this one . Big Stephen is a Celtic man through and through so stop this Thistle supporter shite.

Who cares who he supported as a boy ! He's a man now, a professional footballer who has to give his best for whoever employs him. In my opinion he would be a first class signing, but I doubt that I will see it !

Who cares who he supported as a boy ! He's a man now, a professional footballer who has to give his best for whoever employs him. In my opinion he would be a first class signing, but I doubt that I will see it !

I never said he wouldn`t be a class signing .I said he wasn`t and never has been a Thistle fan.FACT.I`d be delighted to see the big man at Firhill but doubt it very much.

Livingston have announced six first-team players are leaving:

Anthony Andreu.

Craig Barr.

Callum Booth.

Liam Fox.

Andrew McNeil.

Jesus Garcia Tena.

I think I'd take the Spanish man.

Agreed.

Also good news on the contract offers. Is Doolan definitely away then?

I just hope that we don't fall into the trap of offering the players SPL wages on long contracts when there is a danger of being relegated in a year's time.

I'd rather they went for nothing than we risk financial difficulties.

Agreed.

Also good news on the contract offers. Is Doolan definitely away then?

I just hope that we don't fall into the trap of offering the players SPL wages on long contracts when there is a danger of being relegated in a year's time.

I'd rather they went for nothing than we risk financial difficulties.

Stick to 2 year deals & we should be fine. There's a hefty sum for being relegated.