Transfer Targets

ForeverandEver

Doolan and Erskine always link up well, so it's conceivable that McNamara could want Doolan to work alongside Erskine.

Honestly, I think we could get better than Doolan, his 15 game mid-season dip where he didn't look like scoring was a worry. He seems to take a long time to get back to fitness after injury. And he lacks pace. I feel he wouldn't be the biggest miss. In saying that, I'd like to see him get his chance in the SPL, so I hope he does sign on for us

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Hardie has left Morton - not impossible he will end up in some role at our club

Will be a Jags player next season.

Everyone has forgotten Marc Twaddle. Cracking player when he was with us. But his career has gone off track by the looks of things. He was at ayr this season but hasn't played for a few months. Not sure if he was injured. Might be worth taking a look at as back up to sinclair.

Everyone has forgotten Marc Twaddle. Cracking player when he was with us. But his career has gone off track by the looks of things. He was at ayr this season but hasn't played for a few months. Not sure if he was injured. Might be worth taking a look at as back up to sinclair.

I think Marc has had problems outside of football.

With Archie more or less retired it would be good to have left sided defensive cover. Both Boyle & Twaddle could play at centreback as can Malone at Raith. But I doubt it'll be Archie policy to sign back up players that would've little or no first team future at SPL level. More likely to go for a promising younger player(s).

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Hardie would be a terrible signing as a player. He's a very good player at SFL1 level, but there's a reason why he hasn't had a regular SPL game for a few years now.

All these other players mentioned in the last few posts: Conroy, Duffie, Reid, we really need to look at guys with SPL experience. Conroy has only had one season in the SPL and got relegated. I haven't seen much of Dundee though, so I agree that he could be good cover, but don't agree with the other two. Dunfermline signed the best SFL1 talent last time they went up and they came straight back down.

Hardie would be a terrible signing as a player. He's a very good player at SFL1 level, but there's a reason why he hasn't had a regular SPL game for a few years now.

All these other players mentioned in the last few posts: Conroy, Duffie, Reid, we really need to look at guys with SPL experience. Conroy has only had one season in the SPL and got relegated. I haven't seen much of Dundee though, so I agree that he could be good cover, but don't agree with the other two. Dunfermline signed the best SFL1 talent last time they went up and they came straight back down.

You would not take Duffie?? He did not have the best of starts to this season but I though he was excellent against Hibs in the cup game and is a regular in the Scotland under 21 team. He has a lot of potential. No chance of us getting him though – he would cost too much money.

There are a few players that from Falkirk that I would love to see at Firhill. If Gary Holt can bring in the right experienced players to guide the talented young players they could take a bit of stopping next year. Craig and Dowie would make very good additions to Falkirk.

Your point about getting some experience is valid though, but we are going to getting around 6 to 8 players in so room to bring in some young players with potential.

Edited by Alan Murray

I think Marc has had problems outside of football.

With Archie more or less retired it would be good to have left sided defensive cover. Both Boyle & Twaddle could play at centreback as can Malone at Raith. But I doubt it'll be Archie policy to sign back up players that would've little or no first team future at SPL level. More likely to go for a promising younger player(s).

Twaddle has been shocking at Ayr according to their fans. Boyle is a SFL1 player, he failed at SPL with Dunfermline. Malone - are you joking?