New Under 17's Coach

maryhilljag

Hope he's better at coaching than he is at punditry!

what's wrong with his punditry? I thought last season he showed great enthusiasm for the 1st division in general & us in particular. I would much rather listen to him than quite a few other pundits

• Like 3

what's wrong with his punditry? I thought last season he showed great enthusiasm for the 1st division in general & us in particular. I would much rather listen to him than quite a few other pundits

To be fair, that was my perception too, especially when we played Morton at home.

Agree, I'd rather listen to Ferguson, even if he's more prone to the odd malapropism, than someone word perfect rambling on about a league and players he knows hee haw about.

Besides Derek's "and Lyle Taylor was booked for reminiscing with the referee" is an all time favourite.

Willie Miller is dreadful, one of the worst pundits I have heard.

Always surprises me he's so inept. You'd think someone who's played at the level and manner he did plus having the experience of both managing and working behind the scenes at Aberdeen, would have something valuable to say. Perhaps he has but just wants to impart a load of trivial nonsense so as he doesn't show up Dung & Dodds.