Thistle V Hearts

skipper

I think hearts have limited sales to fans with over 20 supporters points - know a few struggling to get tickets due to this. It's strange if only half have sold so far, maybe this is holding fans back. Can see a few "neutrals" being in the Jackie Husband.

Also notice McKay is fit to play - think this is good news for us considering his showing midweek.

I think hearts have limited sales to fans with over 20 supporters points - know a few struggling to get tickets due to this. It's strange if only half have sold so far, maybe this is holding fans back. Can see a few "neutrals" being in the Jackie Husband.

Also notice McKay is fit to play - think this is good news for us considering his showing midweek.

I looked at this a few days ago as wasn't sure if my jambo mate was going to get a ticket. 20 points = a season ticket and they claim to have sold 10000 of those, I think, so 1/5 to 1/4 of the ST holders doesn't seem that much. Think the problem is more likely the short turnaround time- dunno how quickly they can get them mailed out for those that can't collect.

edit: wouldn't read too much into midweek given how outclassed all the players were.

Edited by Ancipital

re the game itself had a look at Hearts starting line up against Hibs. If you replace Stevenson (who's injured) with the guy that replaced him it looks like Hearts could start with a team average age around 21 years. I think I read somewhere our starting XI averages out at 22 year old. Looks like this game will be played by two very young sides, might even be some sort of record?

re the game itself had a look at Hearts starting line up against Hibs. If you replace Stevenson (who's injured) with the guy that replaced him it looks like Hearts could start with a team average age around 21 years. I think I read somewhere our starting XI averages out at 22 year old. Looks like this game will be played by two very young sides, might even be some sort of record?

Let's hope the one year difference in average age, coupled with the fact that our kids have played together for a season (and what a season), will mean that Wonga Athletic get a sound beating tomorrow.

Does anyone know I the Aitken suite is open tomorrow night. I noticed that it was closed vs Ayr

It was opened for game v Ayr and im sure it will be opened tomorrow night too

I was in for the Dundee Utd. game. Entrance is now via a new door, slightly further up Firhill Road.

Supposedly only the restricted view seats nearest the office part of the main stand still on sale for Hearts fans. So easily in excess of 2000 sold. A few m8s from work are heading through so should be good fun as long as we win or at worst draw :)

Way to excited about this game , havent felt this way about a season in many years. Its ******* brilliant :D

Looking forward to tonight, it should be a great game.

We have had a very good start to the season, and our home record has been impeccable over the past twelve months or so. It must be a great feeling for Archie to have a selection headache for all the right reasons this evening. Never dreamed I’d see the day when Isaac Osborne and Ross Forbes could only make a Thistle bench.

As long as we play as we did against County and United we will be fine. I can only hope that there are no problems with gaining access to the stadium with the installation of these new card readers.

After a few I'd be as well speaking it as the Glasgow accent makes a rapid re-appearance

Do you normally have an "international accent"? I like to think my international accent works with all cultures and creeds especially in work and on the phone. I am pretty sure I really sound like Steve McClaren with a Dutch accent.

Well I'll be glued to my mate's t.v. down here in London, or more accurately the i-player on my Macbook. Wishing I was in Maryhill, watching Thistle gub the Hertz. All kidding aside, this game is a must win if we are to continue our excellent start to the season. Without any bit of hubris or overconfidence, if we play anything like we did last week we will destroy the Tynecastle side. A side , I'll admit to not having a lot of time for, despite any natural sympathy I'd extend to fellow football supporters whose club is in trouble. So come on Jags let's do the business.

Do you normally have an "international accent"? I like to think my international accent works with all cultures and creeds especially in work and on the phone. I am pretty sure I really sound like Steve McClaren with a Dutch accent.

Have had to slow my accent right down for the wooden tops to understand me, the English boys I work with struggle with me if i have been home for the weekend

Have had to slow my accent right down for the wooden tops to understand me, the English boys I work with struggle with me if i have been home for the weekend

Ha-ha. Reminds me of time years ago went to a conference down in England. Me and some colleagues got friendly with an English guy (with fairly standard southern accent) and Scots lass whose accent was pretty Anglified by long stay down south. At end of weekend we all went for drinks and a good blether. By end of the night the lass was talking broad Fife and the English guy broad Scouse.

• Like 1

The BBC website is also saying there's commentary on MW and DAB radio. Does anyone know if that's in Gaelic too, or could I watch on BBC Alba and listen to commentary in English on the radio?

You will find the radio (in English) will be out of sync with the telly. So you may know what happens before you see it or vice-versa. Sometimes the Gaelic commentary makes more sense!!