Happy To Be A Jags Fanthread

topcat

This thread does not allow Negativity. Only positive thoughts to be shared please.

"We,re playing Magic"

"Archies the top manager in the country"

"Attendances are Up!"

"Its nearly Saturday again"

Mona Thistle :fan:

I'm delighted to be a Jag right now. Arguably the best time in 21 years watching Thistle.

What negativity is it you speak of though? If it's the subjects/threads on this forum I assume you're referring to then that isn't negativity.

Singing I'm no a Killie,am no so f...... silly....

Best side we've had here for donkeys and I'm thrilled to bits with the stuff we're playing.Its also great when other fans come up to you and say "Saw your game last night,played really good stuff".And this young team can only get better.Dont think any team will relish playing us,although their fans think we're a breath of fresh air in this league.

• Like 1

I've said it on other threads and am happy to repeat it here. In over 30 years of attending Jag's games, the football we have played so far this year is unequivocally the best I've ever seen. Long may it continue. Also I fully appreciate that you sometimes don't get the results your play merits in football. As the late, great Ian Archer once said being a Thistle fan isn't about the vulgar collection of trophies and awards, though they are nice when they come. Its about playing with a certain style in the face of adversity. I think he would have been salivating were he around to watch our current young side. Enjoy it while it lasts, since if there's one thing for certain, if we keep playing the same way as we have been then most of theses players, understandably will be on to bigger and better things, from their point of view of course.

if we keep playing the same way as we have been then most of theses players, understandably will be on to bigger and better things, from their point of view of course.

Absolutely. Again, well done to Archie and the board for tying our assets down to larger contracts. Either we get an extra season out of them or some £££'s to help us rebuild.

40 yrs going and the team are playing great. Crowds are very good and our friends across the city are a mess. Good times indeed! !!

Friends across the city? :shok:

Sevco has only £10 million left and that will be gone by the start of next season. They will have to find more dosh or go back into admin...

Best side we've had here for donkeys and I'm thrilled to bits with the stuff we're playing.Its also great when other fans come up to you and say "Saw your game last night,played really good stuff".And this young team can only get better.Dont think any team will relish playing us,although their fans think we're a breath of fresh air in this league.

Very happy to be a Jags fan, incredibly proud of the way we play and how we have progressed as a team over the last year or so

Likewise, the best football team i have seen at Firhill in the 25 years 5 decades of regular attendance at Firhill, the dedication, skill and fitness and unity displayed by the squad makes me so proud to be a Jag.

• Like 1

we play a brilliant game.

all the non-jags, i know, (whether the southside new club or actual rivals) have said from the 2 telly games (and therefore only games) "Wow" purely because they have seen movement and they are so used to the spl/spfl being a stalemate, whenever they have seen it or a game where the result (not scoreline) was a foregone conclusion.

we are amazing. OTIG FTOF!

and long may it continue.

• 1 month later...