Easyfundraising & Easysearch

Fawlty Towers

If you can get someone who is not already signed up to join then that would be a great help, if we could just get 10% of our current members to get someone else signed up we would break through the 100 members mark:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/raise-more/referrals/

It is by working together that we as supporters can do we what we all want to do - help support our football club.

Thanks for your support!

You can do your shopping in the sales online and save yourself the hassle of going to the shops in all sorts of unpleasant weather as well as raising important funds for our football club at the same time through easyfundraising:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/

If we all work together then we can really make a positive impact on our club.

Thanks for your support!

I've just upgraded my orange mobile contract through carphone warehouse. Didn't pay a penny, I am paying less each month, got a free phone, a free 7" tablet and £30 to wearethistle! Don't understand it but if it's going to a good cause. :D

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

If anybody else is planning to upgrade their mobile or anything else phone related please do it through easyfundraising as that will raise important funds for our football club:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/mobiles/

By working together we will make a real difference to our club.

Thanks for your support!

I've just upgraded my orange mobile contract through carphone warehouse. Didn't pay a penny, I am paying less each month, got a free phone, a free 7" tablet and £30 to wearethistle! Don't understand it but if it's going to a good cause. :D

Magic, almost hitting the £900 barrier and now 93 members!! Keep it up.

We are close to the £900 mark so if you are going to be making any online purchases do it via easyfundraising please or take advantage of the free funds section so we can get through that barrier by the end of 2013:

It is by working together that we as supporters can make a real difference to our club.

Thanks for your support!

We are close to the £900 mark so if you are going to be making any online purchases do it via easyfundraising please or take advantage of the free funds section so we can get through that barrier by the end of 2013:

It is by working together that we as supporters can make a real difference to our club.

Thanks for your support!

£900 ? In total, in the history of Easy Fundraising?

Describe "make a real difference"

£900 ? In total, in the history of Easy Fundraising?

Describe "make a real difference"

It is £900 since we started this from scratch in June 2011.

I would describe making a real difference as doing something that sees the money raised going straight to the club. I also use the term to try and encourage people to participate as it is my experience that people want to be part of something that helps their club. I fully appreciate that it, at the moment, does not bring in the cash that other things do but because it is something being done by the supporters it will last whilst things like deals with Joma, Puma, Greaves, MacB, etc will come and go.

• Like 1

So easy fundraising is raising the club about a pound a day? 93 members raised 900 pounds over 915 days.

With each member raising 10 pound each for the club over the last 30 months.

Effectively 1 member raises 1p per day toward the club.

If I start using easy fundraising, in 12 months time I can say I raised £3.65 for the club.

I'd describe making a "real" difference as one which can influence or aid something at the club. I don't see how this does.

I take my hat of to you all who use easy fundraising, but I think it's stretching the realms of reality to suggest it makes a real difference.

Get off the guy's back. He is only trying to raise some income for the club we all support, if in a novel way but all praise to his efforts and he has convinced quite a few on here to assist. Here's a suggestion. Join up and support instead of sniping. Just remember, no cash will come out of your own pocket if that's what's bugging you

Anyway a big Well.Done to Fawlty Towers for the Initiative..

I think it's easy to belittle the effort of easyfundraising. If every member had joined 915 days ago then your sums would be right but their not. Membership has steadily risen particularly over this last year. I know I am an extreme example but I have raised £140 in less than two years as a member and there is no reason whys other can't raise at least half of this. I imagine a lot of the members are non-active also. Before getting on to the forum this morning I have looked at bbc news, bbc football, ebay and hotmail. That in itself has raised 2p, which if this was all I would do today would still double your suggestion of £3.65 per year. However, it is not all I'm going to do today. As I'm kinda anal I shut down sites rather than bookmark or just leave the tab open. In this way I probably do at least 20 searches a day raising 10p and that's without making a purchase. At 10p a day, that's £36.50, if all 93 members were to do this also in one year that would be £3394 and that is a difference. The reality is that there might only be 30 active members in this way which would mean £1095 which is not too bad. That is only with using easysearch. If those active 30 where to make another £20 of fundraising via purchases a year then that would be another £600 The more people put into it, the more the Jags get out of it.

You're right in it might not make a great difference as yet but the potential is there to raise more dosh. It needs more members, it needs more members actively using the easysearch engine and it doesn't take all that effort and it's all free. So stop putting down the efforts and join.

So easy fundraising is raising the club about a pound a day? 93 members raised 900 pounds over 915 days.

With each member raising 10 pound each for the club over the last 30 months.

Effectively 1 member raises 1p per day toward the club.

If I start using easy fundraising, in 12 months time I can say I raised £3.65 for the club.

I'd describe making a "real" difference as one which can influence or aid something at the club. I don't see how this does.

I take my hat of to you all who use easy fundraising, but I think it's stretching the realms of reality to suggest it makes a real difference.

Not quite as when we started in June '11 we started from scratch, it is only in the last few days that we have gotten our 93rd member. As tomorrow is the last day of the year I will be putting some stats up and that will show how things have progressed over that time.

I would love for easyfundraising & easysearch to be generating thousands of pounds each year for our club but at the moment that is not the case but it never will reach that level if it does not get pushed and that is what I am attempting to do and I would be very appreciative if you (or anyone else) were to join up as your contribution, regardless of how much it would be, would never be belittled by myself.

Thanks for your interest.

Out of greenies, but thanks for your reply, Martin.

You don't need to spend money to earn money. The easysearch engine raises money each time you go to a website. As it was this morning, in looking up the facts on Lasley, Hammell, McFadden, Sutton, Vigurs, Higginbotham. Baird and Forbes for another thread I effectively raised 4p. Simple as that.

As we are at the end of the year it is a good time to reflect on what we have achieved so far and what we want to achieve moving forward. Wearethistle's easyfundraising cause was set up in June 2011 and here is how things have progressed in terms of members & money raised:

31/12/11 - 27 members & £113 raised

31/12/12 - 60 members & £435 raised

31/12/13 - 94 members & £903 raised

As you can see our membership has been steadily growing and in this year we raised more than in the previous 18 months which is an excelent achievement.

In terms of targets we have to look at getting over 100 members and I don't think that it is unrealistic to look at raising £600 in 2014 to finish that year having raised £1,500 for the club since we started out.

None of this would have been possible without the support of everyone who has joined up and/or uses easysearch so a big "thank you" to all concerned and lets push on in 2014.

Happy New Year.

Lets make 2014 the year you sign up for easyfundraising if you have not already done so or get someone you know signed up. Lets also make it the year you use easysearch for all your online searches. If we can do all of these things it will help to raise important funds for our football club so lets do it!

Thanks for your support!

If you are going to change your energy supplier in 2014 please try and do so through easyfundraising as that will raise important funds for our football club:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/utilities/gas-and-electricity/

Lets work together to make sure we raise as much as possible for our club.

Thanks for your support!

If you are looking to purchase a new computer (or any IT related stuff) then by doing it via easyfundraising you can raise important funds for our football club:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/price-comparison/t/22/computers/

If we all work together we can make a real impact on our club.

Thanks for your support!

If you are planning on getting some new outfits try my good friend George who resides at Asda and if you do so via easyfundraising it will raise funds for our football club:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/george-at-asda/

By working together we will make a real difference to our club.

Thanks for your support!

A very popular online retailer is asos so if you are thinking of buying some new clothes give them a try and remember that by shopping through easyfundraising you will be helping to raise funds for our football club:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/asos/

Lets all work together on this to raise as much as possible for our club.

Thanks for your support!

If you order the stationery for your business or just use a lot yourself you can help to raise important funds for our football club by making your purchase online through easyfundraising:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/viking/

If we all work together it will make a positive impact on our club.

If you have a favourite magazine but sometimes forget to get it one month or can't find it in the shops you can make sure you always get it whilst raising funds for our football club by using this retailer:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/magazine-subscriptions/

If we all make sure that we use easyfundraising as much as possible it will really help our club.

Thanks for your support!