Sick In The Basin Fanzine

The Sunnylaw Jag

I see that this was back on sale on Monday after 20 years. Did anyone else buy a copy? What did you think? It's kinda hard for me to say, as I used to contribute to it in the early 90's and would hope to do so again. Is there still a place for a fanzine or has it's time passed? I certainly think there's a whole new generation of Thistle fans who have things to write about that you can't do to the same extent on a forum.

I see that this was back on sale on Monday after 20 years. Did anyone else buy a copy? What did you think? It's kinda hard for me to say, as I used to contribute to it in the early 90's and would hope to do so again. Is there still a place for a fanzine or has it's time passed? I certainly think there's a whole new generation of Thistle fans who have things to write about that you can't do to the same extent on a forum.

Where? SITB was the dog bolloc ks back in the day :D

The thread on this back a few years ago has Fritz really being a hxn who had a brief flirtatation with us when we made the Premier League and who then disappeared again afterwards. Was this confirmed ?

I've met him a few times now and he definitely isn't an ex H*n. Poor form to even repeat rumours like that to be honest.

He was in the star before the game on Monday selling the fanzine and was top drawer. It's a good read and I'd recommend it. He's looking for some places to sell it as well. Pubs, shops etc.

I've met him a few times now and he definitely isn't an ex H*n. Poor form to even repeat rumours like that to be honest..

Fritz was a H*n albeit not a practicing one , as I was the person who converted him to the Thistle way of life back in the late 80's when we both drank in the Iron Horse and he hasnt looked back since

• Like 2