Novo Signs On

thornwoodjag

Agreed, I would have taken Novo in a heart bear, there comes a time when we need to put any prejudice to one side and accept that he is a goal scorer.

If we had had Novo playing in only our home games this season I believe we would be sitting with another 7 points just now.

Agreed, I would have taken Novo in a heart bear, there comes a time when we need to put any prejudice to one side and accept that he is a goal scorer.

If we had had Novo playing in only our home games this season I believe we would be sitting with another 7 points just now.

l

There are simply some things that quite frankly I couldn't stomach the site of that little bar steward in a red and yellow jersey being foremost amongst them. From the first time I ever saw him play against us when he was at Starks Park till he went to Ibrox, he was simply a total c*nt of a player. Diving and feigning injury and on top of that he's carrying loads of sectarian crap from his time spent around Govan. So call me a hypocrite,a prejudiced twat all you want but please FFS, don't even in jest talk about him playing for Thistle!

• Like 2

l

There are simply some things that quite frankly I couldn't stomach the site of that little bar steward in a red and yellow jersey being foremost amongst them. From the first time I ever saw him play against us when he was at Starks Park till he went to Ibrox, he was simply a total c*nt of a player. Diving and feigning injury and on top of that he's carrying loads of sectarian crap from his time spent around Govan. So call me a hypocrite,a prejudiced twat all you want but please FFS, don't even in jest talk about him playing for Thistle!

Was that the game where big Kevin Gaughan (pardon the spelling) had him by the throat for diving? Don't think I've ever seen an angrier player!

probably one the players i have disliked most over the years - but if he scores goals for Morton between now and January (to which I believe he is only signed until) then he is definately someone we should be trying to bring in.

I'm sure if you ask the fans of all the clubs that he has played for they will say they loved him - if he scores goals for us to keep us in the premier then all will be forgiven... (lets look upon it as he would be repaying his debts for being a diving, cheating, little bar steward...)

We've got a signing policy that precludes bringing in a player that either doesn't fit in with our style of play or doesn't fit in with the squad on or off the park. The greatest thing we've got going for us is the unity of the squad.

exactly. for that reason alone, Novo is a Nogo.

How can Morton afford a decent, consistently scoring striker like that and we're stuck with Doolan and Baird? Unbelievable.

I dont think Novo would have been that bad a signing....example being if Novo had been through one on one with the keeper I know who my money would have been on....he has scored goals at this level on a consistent basis.

Now I post absolute garbabe on here at times but the above is just ill-informed uneducated guff.

In the last 3 and a half years since leaving Rangers he has scored 13 goals in 87 games.

His overall career record is 1 in every 3 and half games (This includes the time at his peak)

The guy is 35 in March and would come at considerable expense. Hardly prolific and if my memory serves me right, chances like Doolans the other night were exactly the kind he used to miss on a regular basis. Ask your honest Rangers friends if there is such a thing. Another Craig Beattie style bullet dodged methinks.

Give Duggan a game instead.

Edited by The Legend Blows
  • Like 1

Now I post absolute garbabe on here at times but the above is just ill-informed uneducated guff.

In the last 3 and a half years since leaving Rangers he has scored 13 goals in 87 games.

His overall career record is 1 in every 3 and half games (This includes the time at his peak)

The guy is 35 in March and would come at considerable expense. Hardly prolific and if my memory serves me right, chances like Doolans the other night were exactly the kind he used to miss on a regular basis. Ask your honest Rangers friends if there is such a thing. Another Craig Beattie style bullet dodged methinks.

Give Duggan a game instead.

That's all everybody needs to know. He would be a total waste of money at Firhill.

l

Completely agree - Novo is a despicable little runt(that may be a typing error) who I never want to see play for Thistle. I remember Scott Patterson, who was a cool dude, standing over him and jabbing his finger at Novo as he rolled about feigning injury in his Raith days. Not to mention that Dundee game when after stamping on Ian Ross he then went on to celebrate his goal, which was probably offside but effectively relegated us, by running the entire length of the JHS. I've never been so angry at a game.

• Like 1