Archie Must Go ?

javeajag

My god you're an idiot.

Tell me how does Archie's record compare to DC's in terms of 1st division games?

They both took charge at roughly the same stage of the season in the same division. Campbell's team got relegated, Archie's won the league.

Under DC we were beaten 4-0 by Clyde and 6-0 by Gretna.

Your continual comparisons between the 2 managers is nothing short of embarrassing. Or it could just be that you get a kick out of being controversial. If that's the case then put your real name to your posts.

Sh*tebag.

Again with the name calling. You're an angry chap. Remember it's only a game.

Anyway, of course the comparison is legitimate.

Campbell was a bad manager and so is Archibald. You'll see it eventually. You're just slow on the uptake.

Again with the name calling. You're an angry chap. Remember it's only a game.

Anyway, of course the comparison is legitimate.

Campbell was a bad manager and so is Archibald. You'll see it eventually. You're just slow on the uptake.

It's been proven by myself and countless others that your comparison is anything but legitimate.

Let's see you try and defend your argument now. Respond to the counter-arguments that I and others have put forward.

You kindly gave us both managers win percentages. Would you be so kind to provide their respective records with regards to Division 1?

Also still waiting for you to put your real name to these arguments.

Campbell was a bad manager but football is a results driven business and anyone with a worse record than Campbell needs his position seriously questioned.

DC needed to be sacked to save us from relegation and so does Archibald.

As someone who says he'd rather go down as he hates the Premiership, why are you really bothered then?

It's been proven by myself and countless others that your comparison is anything but legitimate.

Let's see you try and defend your argument now. Respond to the counter-arguments that I and others have put forward.

You kindly gave us both managers win percentages. Would you be so kind to provide their respective records with regards to Division 1?

Also still waiting for you to put your real name to these arguments.

Clearly can't be compared given McNamara was there

Campbell was the worst manager I can remember

Archie's most fervent supporters on here don't even go to the home games. Funny that.

It's one thing following an Internet feed but having to take time out your day to go watch performances from the team like in the Motherwell, Aberdeen and Hearts spankings would change their opinions quickly.