Hearts V Jags

The Cup

Looking forward to this game after my one match suspension. The very thing that makes Tynecastle a good ground to visit is the very thing we'll have to overcome. By that I mean the tightness of the pitch. There's not as much room to pass the ball about so we possibly won't have the possession or time on the ball we had against them at Firhill. I don't think that'll be too much of a disadvantage.

Both clubs have relatively thin squads for this four game in ten days malarky but we've a considerable advantage having over 24hours more recovery time.

Thought I was getting home in time for this one but its not happening, not home till next Tues, so it will be another nervous 90 in front of the computer.

This is a big game for us, and a big opportunity to put enough daylight between us and Hearts to ensure we won't finish last. They won't catch us anyway, but winning on Sunday would seal that I reckon.

Tynecastle is brilliant. Hope we take a big support. My first trip there was in '95 (I think), Alan Dinnie scored the winner in a 1-0 win. Think there was about 4,000 Jags fans at the game. Brilliant day. A repeat would be nice.

Tynecastle is brilliant. Hope we take a big support. My first trip there was in '95 (I think), Alan Dinnie scored the winner in a 1-0 win. Think there was about 4,000 Jags fans at the game. Brilliant day. A repeat would be nice.

That was a great win, but I doubt if we had anywhere near 4000 there

Don't go to many away games now, but never miss any at Firhill but this is a deffo, which bizarrely will make it two away games in 4 days! We need a big noisy support there on Sunday so if you can make it, get along and support the lads. These two games are MASSIVE!!

Where can I park near Tynecastle?

Am I better getting the train?

If memory serves me well (beware, it usually lets me down) street parking somewhere between the Roseburn Bar and the ground is not a bad pitch. Good for getting away as well. I'm assuming it's mostly "residents only" in the streets just off Dalry/Gorgie Rd. The Roseburn is on the main drag in about half a mile short of Haymarket so you turn right there.

If memory serves me well (beware, it usually lets me down) street parking somewhere between the Roseburn Bar and the ground is not a bad pitch. Good for getting away as well. I'm assuming it's mostly "residents only" in the streets just off Dalry/Gorgie Rd. The Roseburn is on the main drag in about half a mile short of Haymarket so you turn right there.

Thanks.

Hopefully with it being a Sunday there will be less restrictions.

Boyd pops up again with another goal this time against St Mirren today. We've been crying out for someone like him. Just imagine the points tally we might have had against all the teams we have played off the park, if we had a predatory striker. Massive month ahead as Killie pull even further ahead and County's win puts pressure on us.

Boyd pops up again with another goal this time against St Mirren today. We've been crying out for someone like him. Just imagine the points tally we might have had against all the teams we have played off the park, if we had a predatory striker. Massive month ahead as Killie pull even further ahead and County's win puts pressure on us.

And yet we win our next two games and St Mirren lose theirs (home to Celtic then away to St Johnstone) then we are above them.