Sick In The Basin #4 On Sale

The Sunnylaw Jag

I have been reliably been informed by Fritz that issue 4 will be on sale tomorrow. Don't have too much details on it's contents but hope to post more after I get a hold of a copy tomorrow evening. As before I will sell it online and will post details on that tomorrow too. No doubt it will be on sale at the Star and Garter before the game and around the ground beforehand. Thanks to all that have bought copies of previous issues, we appreciate your support and indeed to those who have submitted articles too.

• Like 1

If anybody wants a copy. It costs £2 and in the UK, post will be 90p, Europe £2.03, Worldwide £3.15. At the moment I have issues 2,3 and 4 available and I am happy to send all three together for the stated postage price. If you wish a copy you can pm me. I would prefer to be paid by Paypal at [email protected] Please know that as it is not a business payment make a family / friends payment and please send me your address. Cheers David

• Like 1

It was a surprise to me too. Coming out Firhill just after the Hibs defeat to see Fritz standing there selling it was quite surreal after all this time. I for one have felt fortunate to get the chance to write about the Jags again. It's also a bit bizarre, this morning to get a note from German Jag who's been enjoying issue 3 in China and is now having issues 2 and 4 posted out to him.

If anybody wants a copy. It costs £2 and in the UK, post will be 90p, Europe £2.03, Worldwide £3.15. At the moment I have issues 2,3 and 4 available and I am happy to send all three together for the stated postage price. If you wish a copy you can pm me. I would prefer to be paid by Paypal at [email protected] Please know that as it is not a business payment make a family / friends payment and please send me your address. Cheers David

Issue 1 no longer available?