Moaning Mcnamara

watchmealjag

Heard him on the radio saying the same thing.He was wrong on both incidents.At the game I thought McMillian did stamp him but on the replay It's clear it was accidental.It was his back foot that stood on his foot accidently and not a stamp.The penalty looked outside the box and a bit of a dive too.

For all Ref Willie is constantlly one of the worst he did get two major incidents right.

Mackay Stevens is a cheatin wee pr1ck who should have been booked for diving twice.

Didnt hear ratmanara complain after the opening game about Butchers two shocking fouls or us not getting two stonewall penaltys eithier.

• Like 1

Amazing it's only just over a year since he left, and how glad now we all are that he did!

Well, hopefully Neil Lennon will leave Cellic at the end of the season through boredom and because of the fantastic way Scottish football fans treat him.

Then this wee plook will do his 'rat up the drainpipe' move once again, leave United, and help flush Parkhead down the toilet into mediocrity.

We can all dream.

Like what I'm hearing from McNamara. Maybe not taking the pressure that good?

I don't believe it is politic to criticise Willie Collum in any case. Much as I thoroughly detest that arrogant clown (Collum, tho' same can be said of McM) he's got the support of the SFA and by and large the media. Neither of course have to pay to get into a game to watch him strutting about on centre stage. Anyway if he's upset McNamara I'll view that as a positive.

Ok, I'll take the bait.

Too many posters with double standards hereabouts.

It was a penalty every day of the week even if the contact was accidental.

If it had been at the other end, we'd have - rightly - been screaming for it.

Have a look at Sunderland's penalty yesterday for something similar.

I actually thought it was a penalty at the time, and haven't seen it since, but McNamara's still a dick.

Collum is a bomb scare as an official, almost as humorous as the wee JHS side linesman, certainly never a Penalty. on the other hand McMillan won the watch, both feet well off the ground with Collum no more than ten yards away. I don't know what Jackie's greetin about its a good job it wasn't Frazer. Maybe Mr McNamara's real problem is his team stopped playing halfway through the match.

It clearly wasn't a penalty, not unless a foul outside the box now merits a penalty for some reason? A foul yes, but 100% outside the box.

I thought it was a penalty at the time and having watched it on Alba, I think the contact started outside the box, but not enough to stop him. It looked like the final contact was in the box. It was a close call, but in this case we got away with it.

It clearly wasn't a penalty, not unless a foul outside the box now merits a penalty for some reason?

I wouldn't be too sure with Willie Collum officiating. OK a foul would let him go thru his ten pace routine complete with his customary wee backwards dance. But with a penalty there's two or three other little numbers he can perform. Whether a tackle takes place outside or inside the penalty area will be secondary to which chosen performance Mr Collum wants to deliver. We should just be grateful the wee fuhrer was still in his warm up mode and wasn't quite ready to steal the show.

To clear up any doubt I'm not really an admirer of this particular referee.

Should have been a free kick on the edge of the box.

Anyway, I'm not a great believer in 'things evening themselves out over a season' but those United fans moaning about decisions on Saturday should cast their minds back to the opening fixture. They might recall Butcher's reckless tackle on Fraser and the same player's two-footed lunge on Bannigan in their box.

Suck it up.

• Like 2