Motherwell V Partick Thistle - Firpark - Saturday 15 February - 3Pm K.o.

jagfox

I think, and hope, we'll go with two up front. Now that we have Bauben in midfield we can have Bannigan, Bauben, and Fraser to cover midfield. Leaving Doolan and Taylor to play up front with Esrkine in behind. This should give more space to our full backs, but the three in midfield just need to be disciplined to support our full backs. Seems a good balance to me and we know we'll create with the understand Doolan and Erskine have. I don't think this is any less defensive than the formation we've been playing. McMillan stays because he's a better defender. Higgy dropped because he's not been producing an end product.

Gallacher

McMillan - Mair - Balatoni - Sinclair

Fraser - Bauben - Bannigan

Erskine

Doolan - Taylor

That is our best team we can play with the options we have...on it's day and barring individual errors in key places, we could beat most spfl teams.

Pitch inspection now at 1 according to motherwell twitter site as referee isn't arriving till then.

So they're confident the game's going ahead ... who's to say the referee will agree? FFS

... and one club says one thing, and then the other club says something different twenty minutes later? Roll a six to start ...

Edited by peagreenboy