Summer Holidays - Where Are You Going Or Planning To Go?

kni

Anyway, I'm off motorcycling the Pacific HIghway in May up to Seattle and back

If you happen to be on the Los Angeles to San Francisco section of the PCH be sure to stop in at The Madonna Inn http://en.wikipedia....iki/Madonna_Inn in San Luis Obispo.

It's a strange and eccentric Swiss Chalet style hotel right beside Highway 1 / !01.

At least drop in for a quick pee at the rock waterfall urinal in the gents - it's easily accessible from the car park and is well worth seeing.

PS - it's got nothing to do with the alleged singer of the same name......

After the incessant rain, it nice to look forward to (hopefully) sunny and warmer days and light evenings.

My wife and I usually go to Spain, Majorca or the Canaries but fancy a change this year, possibly Turkey or Greece. In addition, we are also thinking of booking a week's tour of Italy.

I was wondering where my fellow Jags are going as you could give me some more ideas.

Come to North Cyprus - it's outside the eurozone, you can still get a pint of Efes (not quite Tennant's but not bad) for little more than a quid and eating out for two people under £20 wi a glass of wine, there is also the fact that its hot and sunny, come on over and give it a try - you might even bump into a couple of Jags fans ;) I do believe also that there are direct flights from Glasgow starting in April - my mate from Clackmannanshire works in the travel agency business and he books lots of people into North Cyprus places if you want e-mail me and I will give you any info on the area you want to know [email protected] my pal is Alan Hunter and his e-mail is [email protected] he has visited North Cyprus many times and is considered to be a bit of an expert on it I believe he is used by Barrhead travel as their North Cyprus consultant, hope this helps and where ever you all go enjoy the break.

Edited by greg

That's a lot of weeks. are u a teacher or somethin lol. i'm goin to the cayman islands for two weeks, then over to austrailia to stay wae my twin bro for a month

Nope work in oil & gas sector I get 6 weeks holidays as part of my contract, plus bank holidays, and 1/4 of each hour I spend travelling (Which is a lot), started this year with 39 days (9 days carried from last year) plus Bank holidays, and now have 43 to take plus bank holidays!!!

Nope work in oil & gas sector I get 6 weeks holidays as part of my contract, plus bank holidays, and 1/4 of each hour I spend travelling (Which is a lot), started this year with 39 days (9 days carried from last year) plus Bank holidays, and now have 43 to take plus bank holidays!!!

well enjoy them mate. make sure u take them.

well enjoy them all! i'm retired now. so cn keep travelling about. i want to go to papau new guinea n fiji when i'm at australia

Norgethistle, on 19 February 2014 - 05:26 PM, said:

Week in New York, then a week in Cape Cod, followed by 1 week in Norway and 2 weeks in the West Coast of Scotland

That's a lot of weeks. are u a teacher or somethin lol. i'm goin to the cayman islands for two weeks, then over to austrailia to stay wae my twin bro for a month

That's a week more than Norgethistle...are you a head teacher? :doh:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...