Jags Vs Aberdeen - Sat 22Nd Feb 2014

Paulo

on the Aberdeen forums.. They want Taylor in the summer :)

Brilliant piece of business by Archie.. :)

Perhaps after this some of those who post before they think will shut up and get behind him. Wish i could be down the Brass Monkey tonight for a free pint!

I need one after that :)

Edited by dougie247

on the Aberdeen forums.. They want Taylor in the summer :)

Would be great, if unlikely, if we could tie him up for next season. Can't see him going to Pittodrie with Rooney having just been signed, but you never know. If I get the Euromillions jackpot b4 the end of the season I will pay his wages for the next 2 years!

Hate to mention it, but what would the score have been with a competent, unbiased referee?

Wasn't there, wondering if you mean he was instrumental in stopping play or giving fouls the wrong way, sounds like we played well. Should Thistle have had more goals but for the ref?

Cheers

Edited by sb1876

Wasn't there, wondering if you mean he was instrumental in stopping play or giving fouls the wrong way, sounds like we played well. Should Thistle have had more goals but for the ref?

Cheers

Some of the offside decisions against thistle were quite bizarre and had a big influence on the amount of goals we could have scored, in my opinion. The ref was the same. Very inconsistent. And that is me being polite.

I hope I'm going to regret this...

If we win today, there's a free pint of your choice at my wee pub, The Brass Monkey, for anyone who brings in a programme or ticket / season ticket!

Something needs to change, so hopefully this'll help! I really hope to be dishing out freebies later on this afternoon!

So are you going to continue this then? We could be cursed if you don't.
  • Like 2

At the end of the Sportscene "highlights" they rolled out the match stats. I may have picked it up wrong and don't know where you get confirmation.

Anyway I'm fairly sure the stats showed us to have marginally less possession than Aberdeen (48%/52%?). While I don't normally read too much into these sort of things I can't help thinking that we've changed things about a bit. I'd be surprised if when we've won our four games away from home this season we didn't have the lion's share of possession.

While we certainly don't play hoof ball or have we become excessively direct it appears we might have evolved a Plan B.

At the end of the Sportscene "highlights" they rolled out the match stats. I may have picked it up wrong and don't know where you get confirmation.

Anyway I'm fairly sure the stats showed us to have marginally less possession than Aberdeen (48%/52%?). While I don't normally read too much into these sort of things I can't help thinking that we've changed things about a bit. I'd be surprised if when we've won our four games away from home this season we didn't have the lion's share of possession.

While we certainly don't play hoof ball or have we become excessively direct it appears we might have evolved a Plan B.

First half I thought all we did was hoof it, just get it tae fck. Awful to watch, but helped keep it 0-0.

Second half I can hardly recall a single hoof up the park.