Ross County V Thistle

Highlandjag

This is a local game for me and after the great win against Aberdeen I'm really looking forward to this one. County with their new arrivals are looking good (particularly Kiss) and I think this has all the makings of a cracking game and an important one for both teams. I would keep the same starting line-up and our forwards are showing they have goals in them. The away end at County is good for atmosphere if there is a decent crowd so hoping a good Thistle support comes up. How many do you thing we can bring - is 500 possible? Prediction 2-1 Thistle.

3 points here would be huge as I fancy us to beat hibs the following week. Question is would you take a point now? I probably would

They are a better team than we played up there last time but so are we. Nothing to fear. Thrashed them up there the last time and we blew it at Firhill. Minimum draw, but confident of a win especially as Lyle Taylor should be fired up after what Adams said after the game at Firhill!!

They play ICT on Tues so hopefully Hughes & Co can do us a favour by gubbing them and running them ragged. As long as we go up there and go at them then we have a real chance of getting 3 points.

Not just relevant to this game but looking at the fixture list up to the break, at least four of our remaining games are against teams who have a midweek fixture prior to playing us, whereas we do not. The only midweek game we have is vs Celtic and we play St.Johnstone the weekend after that, who also have a midweek fixture. Got to say, I'm feeling a lot more confident after scoring 6 in the last two games and with Saturdays performance.

• Like 1

Well there are 7 of us going up on Friday as it's my birthday weekend. Let's hope we are all celebrating.

Have a great birthday - and here's hoping for a Jag's victory, I think it would make our season two wins on the bounce and you will see the confidence oozing through this talented young team

• Like 1

They are a better team than we played up there last time but so are we. Nothing to fear. Thrashed them up there the last time and we blew it at Firhill. Minimum draw, but confident of a win especially as Lyle Taylor should be fired up after what Adams said after the game at Firhill!!

Did Adams not get sent to the stand on Saturday

3 points here would be huge as I fancy us to beat hibs the following week. Question is would you take a point now? I probably would

Just to be a bit of a pedant, the Hibs game is a fortnight later as we are idle the week after the County game due to the cup.

Thought I'd point it out in case you're making plans to go to Firhill on the 8th.

My Dad's from Easter Ross and Ross County was always our favourite Highliand League team before they came into the SFL.Still have a lot of family up there, my cousins actually work directly for Roy McGregor and he seems to be a pretty decent guy. And yet I really can't stand Ross County, and it's all down to that horrible wee guy they've got managing them. He makes me want to punch the telly.

My Dad's from Easter Ross and Ross County was always our favourite Highliand League team before they came into the SFL.Still have a lot of family up there, my cousins actually work directly for Roy McGregor and he seems to be a pretty decent guy. And yet I really can't stand Ross County, and it's all down to that horrible wee guy they've got managing them. He makes me want to punch the telly.

Similarly, I have absolutely nothing against Ross County or their supporters, likewise it's thAt c*nt Adams I can't go. To quote an ex-England manager "I'd love if we beat them, thing is we'll get no credit whatsoever from Adam's, I can only presume that's a hangover from his Ibrox days!

Edited by stillresigned

Just to be a bit of a pedant, the Hibs game is a fortnight later as we are idle the week after the County game due to the cup.

Thought I'd point it out in case you're making plans to go to Firhill on the 8th.

Haha cheers. I hadn't actually looked at the dates I just knew it was the next game and assumed it was the week after