Title Winning Dvd - It's Never Too Late!

gerrybritton9

I'm at the school of art. Currently making a documentary of the builders for the opening exhibition. So getting involved in a lot of professional quality filming and editing.

If the club doesn't have time for something like this, then I would be willing to help out when my exams are over in May/June. Perhaps there is somebody I could email.

100% mate.

Email the club.

I have almost finished a YouTube version of the 2012/13 Season, featuring all the league goals we have scored, along with some other extras. It is by no means perfect, but should be a good montage of the season. Will let you know when it goes live, hopefully by the start of next week.

• Like 2

If the club does not to appear to offer something in the near future, I´ll be happy to upload my own version of last season´s dvd.

Double disc, each one around 90 minutes. All matches featured apart from Dumbarton´s away goalless draw. Includes after-match celebrations at Falkirk and at home v Dunfermline.