Not In Yet V Ross County

stillresigned

We'll unfortunately another 3 points down the drain! Tbh first half we were relatively poor, bur second half we were well on top, but as so often this season we couldn't finish it off. However, to ended up hanging on a wee bit in the last five minutes. Against what was a very poor Ross County side, who resorted to Adams's usual long ball and Heaney challenge tactics. We had a worrying habit of kicking long aimless balls to no-one in particular a and in general our passing and ball retention was poor. A special word of criticism for match referee Craig Thomson, he was truly awful, a litany of bad yellow cards and poor decision making, made a mockery of his reputation as Scotland's no. 1 referee.

Overall, I think we'll look back on this as two points dropped, rather than one gained, A final word about our travelling support around at least 600 brave souls travelled north to support the Jag's and IMO provided great backing throughout.

Final, final word Buaben was once again mince.

Is Buauben a better option that Craigen? I think my feeling is that it is just good to have some experience in the midfield alongside Bannigan and Fraser, but I've not been convinced that he's a better player in that position. Wasn't there today, was he the most advanced of the three?

Edited by allyo

Craigen is completely useless at this level, to even consider him to do anything other than go for the lottery is just somebody having a wee laugh. It is a worry that Archie still takes Craigen, Elliott and Piccolo on the bus and even lets them sit in the dugout, but the starting 11 today should make the top six at the very least. We just can afford to take passengers.

Craigen is completely useless at this level, to even consider him to do anything other than go for the lottery is just somebody having a wee laugh. It is a worry that Archie still takes Craigen, Elliott and Piccolo on the bus and even lets them sit in the dugout, but the starting 11 today should make the top six at the very least. We just can afford to take passengers.

Troll, troll, troll, troll...

• Like 1

No matter which fancy font you put it in - that's a load of pish.

I don't think they'll be many if indeed any that will think a draw wasn't the right result. The fact that both goals were from free kicks more or less sums up how many other goal scoring chances there were. Probably got a bit nervy as the game went on and that affected the game as a spectacle.

Happy enough with the draw.

We'll unfortunately another 3 points down the drain! Tbh first half we were relatively poor, bur second half we were well on top, but as so often this season we couldn't finish it off. However, to ended up hanging on a wee bit in the last five minutes. Against what was a very poor Ross County side, who resorted to Adams's usual long ball and Heaney challenge tactics. We had a worrying habit of kicking long aimless balls to no-one in particular a and in general our passing and ball retention was poor. A special word of criticism for match referee Craig Thomson, he was truly awful, a litany of bad yellow cards and poor decision making, made a mockery of his reputation as Scotland's no. 1 referee.

Overall, I think we'll look back on this as two points dropped, rather than one gained, A final word about our travelling support around at least 600 brave souls travelled north to support the Jag's and IMO provided great backing throughout.

Final, final word Buaben was once again mince.

A prime example of why you shouldn't comment on a game in the immediate aftermath of a game when the emotions are still very much to the fore. What I meant to say this was another three points we should have had in the bag, instead of seeing out nervously the last few minutes. We weren't at our best yesterday, but we were still the better team, by some distance. What I was trying to convey was that if we end up in the play-offs, it'll be results like yesterdays that will have put us there. I make this criticism of Archie, why didn't he play two up when it was obvious the physicality of Adams' team was stopping our normal passing game. The latter that at times, degenerated into a blind hoof up the park at times. Of course, you could say that a point was better than nothing and under the circumstances yesterday's result was acceptable. However, I just can't get away from the fact that besides the actual points in the bag it would have been a major psychological blow to our rivals. We didn't so on with the show.