Mccoist Bashing

Harry Wragg

I suppose when their football club dies people have to find something else to do.

But it would be great if more folk went to the football in general.

Where do all these folk go outwith the panto season?

3,000 at Inverness v Dundee Utd for a Scottish Cup quarter final is just one recent example.

I don't know if Rangers can afford to bin Ally. If McCoist had any sort of savvy he would surely have accepted the wage cut on the basis that any sacking would see him recoup his full wage for the length of his contract. Interesting to see who they would get next. As they are going to have to approach any new manager and tell them their not worth the money they just binned McCoist for.

3,000 at Inverness v Dundee Utd for a Scottish Cup quarter final is just one recent example.

Here's another example:

Thistle's crowds up 50% last season and looking to be up another 50% this season.

What about the Edinburgh derby at Hibs getting over 20,000?

8 of the 12 SPL teams have seen an increase in crowds.

There is more to life than 5 or 6 Old Firm games a season.

Edited by Collins Out!

Does that include Gingerjag?

If you look back the very first thing I said when someone started a mccoist topic was who cares.

I just happen to disagree with people having cheap shots at rangers I'd do the same if it was hearts I don't like kicking people when theyr down scumbags or not.

Also state facts which some people cant take they havr to start insulting which suggests it gets to them.

If you look back the very first thing I said when someone started a mccoist topic was who cares.

I just happen to disagree with people having cheap shots at rangers I'd do the same if it was hearts I don't like kicking people when theyr down scumbags or not.

Also state facts which some people cant take they havr to start insulting which suggests it gets to them.

Job for you, ginger? http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/rangers-end-relationship-with-pr-firm.1394552745

I'll be on later but feel free to leave a snidey comment, smart arse reply and/or insult me cos of my hair colour which is strawberry blonde by the way and its long but my girlfriend likes it I should get it cut really..

anyhoo I'm away to watch my super ally video :) I would watch a Neil Lennon one but pretty boring watchin that 1 goal over and over

Yeah, but panto season's been extended. And football was never the primary concern of the ugly sisters (dead or otherwise)

the old company went bust. rangers still have their history intact whether you like it or not. wah! wah!

if jags wwn bust I'm sure you would still call jags partick thistle with history intact.

You're probably correct, but it wouldn't make it factually true.

I'm sure if you were talking to an Airdrie fan he'd say he'd supported them all his days, not that he'd supported Airdrieonians, Airdrie United and Airdrieonians.

You're probably correct, but it wouldn't make it factually true.

I'm sure if you were talking to an Airdrie fan he'd say he'd supported them all his days, not that he'd supported Airdrieonians, Airdrie United and Airdrieonians.

haha yeah exactly an airdrie fan would say they've supported airdrie.

I get why people want to have a dig at rangers but I'd rather talk about thistle than start a topic about them or mccoist

For all the fun and entertainment he has provided us with over the last wee while:

"Don't sack McCoist, Ally McCoist

I just don't think you understand

Cos if you sack McCoist, Ally MacCoist

You're gonna have a riot on your hands."

With kind acknowledgement to Cardiff City supporters, who penned this little ditty in honour of Malky MacKay.