Attendance At St Mirren Game On 25Th April

Third Lanark

Thistle Ticket website saying only 1020 seats available in the JHS.

I've just had a look and it says theres over 3000 still left. Was the away overspill section not included in your 1020?

Edited to add that I just looked at the ross county game and that says exactly the same number are available.

Edited by CillitB4ng

It looks like in total there are about 7,500 seats(7,485 if I counted right) between JHS & North Stand( not sure if that includes Directors;Ambassador Group;press). So depending on how many ST holders make it plus pay at gate folk, we are looking at over 7K tonight. My previous estimate was based on 8,500 home seats.

It looks like in total there are about 7,500 seats(7,485 if I counted right) between JHS & North Stand( not sure if that includes Directors;Ambassador Group;press). So depending on how many ST holders make it plus pay at gate folk, we are looking at over 7K tonight. My previous estimate was based on 8,500 home seats.

having said that I tried to work out there would be over 8000 at the recent match against Celtic but there was only 7500 though there may be a few cases where fans bought the tickets and never made it to the game

We have I think 6263 seats in the JHS and 2014 in the NS giving 8217 no?

With the main stand having c 2200 making a total of c 10,500

Assume St Mirren bring c 2200 then crowd could be c 7500- 8000

We have I think 6263 seats in the JHS and 2014 in the NS giving 8217 no?

With the main stand having c 2200 making a total of c 10,500

Assume St Mirren bring c 2200 then crowd could be c 7500- 8000

I was quite sad. I went on to the tickets page and added up the seats in each section. We obviously lost some seats putting in the hospitality and ambassador group. I counted 5,475 in JHS and 2,010 in North Stand.

Really looking forward to this one, should be a cracking atmosphere (as I predicted after the results, last weekend). Only thing I hope it doesn't piss dowm too much, theres nothing like the pissing rain to destrao atmosphere. Otherwise, as many have already said , the defences of both teams have been so poor this year that I find it impossible to predict a scorelin. I'll restrict myself to saying that if both sides play to their potential, we could be in for a good night . From which, hopefully Thistle will energe victorious. :)

For some reason "quotes" not working, but in reply to post 84 sometimes wild weather in an evening makes for an even more exciting atmosphere. I cannot think of a Firhill example offhand but I am sure that our consecutive away cup triumphs at Dundee and Inverness were played in crazy weather and these were two of the most atmospheric matches I can remember.

For some reason "quotes" not working, but in reply to post 84 sometimes wild weather in an evening makes for an even more exciting atmosphere. I cannot think of a Firhill example offhand but I am sure that our consecutive away cup triumphs at Dundee and Inverness were played in crazy weather and these were two of the most atmospheric matches I can remember.

Not sure about the game at Dens but it was definitely pishing down at Inverness. There was a pitch inspection fairly close to kick off.

Edited by H Wragg

Tickets available as usual up to kick off for the home fans, Jobby. I just wanted to say Jobby there. Jobby.

Rain would be ok, but hopefully not too windy. That'll play havoc with St Mirren's silky passing game.

Right enough it'll be difficult aiming for his head all the time if its windy. Still our defence mights give them a wee hand like last time, when we didn't bother marking him at corners. Come to think about it we don't tend to mark the opposition, period. Rather generous of us, I've thought at times.

To be seious for a minute we've got to start the game at a high tempo and most important of all cut out the sillly errors at the back, but most of all we've got to win.

Right enough it'll be difficult aiming for his head all the time if its windy. Still our defence mights give them a wee hand like last time, when we didn't bother marking him at corners. Come to think about it we don't tend to mark the opposition, period. Rather generous of us, I've thought at times.

To be seious for a minute we've got to start the game at a high tempo and most important of all cut out the sillly errors at the back, but most of all we've got to win.

No daft errors and the same fight in the team as last Saturday and we won't be far away from a good win.Come on you Jags!

No daft errors and the same fight in the team as last Saturday and we won't be far away from a good win.Come on you Jags!

:happy2::thumbsup2:

and if the players show as much passion and togetherness as what i anticipate the home support to show again this evening, then we should be three points better off come 9.45pm tonight.

:fan:

We didn't even get that for the Celtic game and with rain forecast for Friday and the game live on the telly, can't see any more than 6000, though I hope I am totally wrong. This really is a game that anyone that professes to be a jags fan should attend

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2648579

Don't think it will be bigger than the Morton game and this game is live on the telly as well. I reckon 5885

Top tipping from Lindau...lol

Top tipping from Lindau...lol

Yip, fair play Lindau - I was overly optimistic with the attendance. You called it spot on.

I was actually very disappointed with the home support last night, thought it would have been at least a thousand more. Not even 4,000 jags fans there last night.

The grassroots marketing campaigns that onethistle did last season have been sorely missed I think. I didn't see anywhere near enough promotion running up to the game.

• Like 1

I wonder whether the on line booking thing works properly. It showed less than 2,500 available yesterday afternoon - so there should have been 5,000 plus jags fans - unless a large bunch of ST holders didn't turn up.

The whole of JH1 was showing unavailable come Thursday afternoon because a batch of tickets (similar in number to the capacity of JH1) had already been printed off for sale from the portacabin, or something.

That's what one of the girls in the office told me when I was on the phone to them.