Well Done To The Heroes And Lets Give Them A Full House On Saturday

Third Lanark

Well done Archie, Scott and every single Jags fan.

Not only have we stayed in the SPFL we are currently sitting seventh.

The players and Manager deserve a full house on saturday to salute their fantastic achievement let's try and get everyone we know along.

Again very well done guys :clapping:

• Like 2

The players and Manager deserve a full house on saturday to salute their fantastic achievement let's try and get everyone we know along.

Spot on Archie and Scott have done a fantastic job in 15 months

You left out the "and lets give Ross County a right doing to round off a perfect week" :thumbsup2:

Last season all the youth sides got to go to Firhill at the end of the season but nothing arranged for Saturday as far as i know.

Maybe with Thistle safe and the pressure all off the youth sides will get to go along to enjoy the party.

Hope your reading this Gerry :)

• Like 3

Well done Arch and Shaggy. They've made plenty of mistakes but will only be better managers for it. I wouldn't have swapped them for any other manager in the split at any point. They stuck to a footballing philosophy and didn't try to lump it route one. That defence doesn't half need sorted out though.

Thought for a long time Hibs deserve to be in the play off spot given the football Butcher plays.Forty years out of date.

• Like 1

Well done Arch and Shaggy. They've made plenty of mistakes but will only be better managers for it. I wouldn't have swapped them for any other manager in the split at any point. They stuck to a footballing philosophy and didn't try to lump it route one. That defence doesn't half need sorted out though.

Thought for a long time Hibs deserve to be in the play off spot given the football Butcher plays.Forty years out of date.

Yes,,,,,,THIS!

Sort out our dodgy defence and we'll be cruising next season.

Where did I put that beer?

Edited by Milo

So happy to see our positive and attractive footballing style has been rewarded. Only fair, seeing that the hoofers (County and Mirren) had stayed up.

HUGE WELL DONE TO THE PLAYERS, MANAGEMENT TEAM, BoD, and the FANS who never lost faith.

Last season all the youth sides got to go to Firhill at the end of the season but nothing arranged for Saturday as far as i know.

Maybe with Thistle safe and the pressure all off the youth sides will get to go along to enjoy the party.

Think he has :thumbsup:

I will second that! Are we looking at the best 45 minutes from the Jags since the 1971 League Cup final? it certainly feels like it :cheers::clapping::drink:

Good post.

Top flight survival was the main objective this season, and Archie has achieved that. Job done.

Let's rock this joint

the thistle support rocked tynecastle to its foundations tonight.

10 on the richter scale :thumbsup:

Think he has :thumbsup:

if so, that was quick :thumbsup2:

I will second that! Are we looking at the best 45 minutes from the Jags since the 1971 League Cup final? it certainly feels like it :cheers::clapping::drink:

a 45 that will live in the memory for many a year :fan:

oh aye, get yer feckin hair cut noo Archie

he's growing it so he can look like shaggy :party: