How We Stayed Up: The Movie

Okay folks, as promised I have uploaded the almost completed Youtube video of every goal we have scored this season in the SPL.

I was planning on waiting until early next week to put the video up, but seems we are so happy I've decided to post it now, and when/if we score goals against Ross County, I'll upload a final update on either Monday or Tuesday of next week (I'll include the link in this thread).

A prior warning that this video contains scenes of graphic celebration, and some John Baird that you may find disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjcGyWKcYZs

:clapping:

:thumbsup: Absolute joy to watch! :thumbsup:

:clapping: Many Thanks :clapping:

You have certainly done a helluva lot of work to produce this but sadly you haven't quite finished.

I believe my crystal balls tell me you'll have to edit in another three goals from tomorrows match.

We score when we want

We score when we want

We're Partick Thistle

We score when we want

:fan:

:party::party2::party:

Listen folks, I just want to say a massive thank you for the amazing response you've given the video, and the tons of kind messages and suggestions made on this thread and over PM.

Regardless of the result tomorrow I will release a final edit next week, which I hope you can share with as may Jags fans as possible, and I will be sending a link over Twitter to the Jags players.

I've had lots of suggestions which I will look closely at and try to incorporate the best I can into the final edit.

It hasn't been as much work as some people have said, as I've been working on it once a week as the results came in over the course of the season.

Of course if you have any other suggestions, or footage that could be used in the final edit, feel free to contact me via PM.

Regards,

David.

That was brilliant, really enjoyed that. I've missed the majority of the 2nd half of the season by working abroad so it's a real pleasure watching all the goals again. Thanks for putting it together David.

Sorry for being picky, just before you do your final edit with our 5 goals against Ross County, the date of the previous home win says March instead of April! As I say, sorry for noticing something so small but I'm sure it's something you'd rather was sorted!!

ive said it before and i'll say it again - a work of genius!! well done

can any of the twitteratti get it to the players too - a wee reward for their hard work!

Thanks for that. When I get on my PC in the morning I will share with as many Jags over Twitter as possible. Hell of a season.

• 2 weeks later...