New Joma Kit For Premiership 2014-15

I predict a Joma template, and hoops, so the sponsor will be happy with their logo on a flat background. Whatever's cheapest, and the same for the away kit.

But if we're going for templates I'd much rather have this one - which looks to be the one Bradford will be using.

However, I would like to go for something a bit different, in the style of this shirt.

Or, how about something totally distant from our usual, such as the USA World Cup 'away' shirt? Just picture it top to bottom as red/black/yellow.

Edited by peagreenboy

The away top will be pink in relation to the breast cancer charity we are with.

If we really wanted to raise awareness it should be a pink home strip (with some discreet yellow and red to maintain tradition)

Edited to add: just for a season

Edited by ifu03340

No real preference - but about to make suggestions - an all yellow jersey with a red and black diagonal (black shorts and black or red socks) would be a novel departure - after all we have had hoops, stripes, even the gruesome (to my eyes) halves - we haven't had a diagonal (Peru/Clydebank!), although the rather attractive 2 hoop design (Johnny Flanagan pic) which appeared fleetingly in the 60s would be nice as a change strip.

Please no pin stripes, and quarters would be frankly worrying - having said all that I don't really have a preference!

Edited by JeanieD

Spoke to the guy from joma at the Firhill cup.

Home strip will again be vertical stripes, but this time no break for the sponsor. Has a proper collar as well.

Away strip will be black and pink. The pink is supposed to represent breast cancer awareness, all part of the continuing partnership they have with the club.

Home strip will again be vertical stripes, but this time no break for the sponsor. Has a proper collar as well.

Away strip will be black and pink. The pink is supposed to represent breast cancer awareness, all part of the continuing partnership they have with the club.

Sounds good :thumbsup2:

will it have a proper back with stripes, and not a pointless back panel?

Any more details? Shorts/socks etc?

Pink will be fun and my daughter would like that but I'm not sure about it going with black. Is our kit not traditionally pink and grey? Lol!

I hope they make them a bit bigger fit for those of us of a more, ahem, padded physique :unsure:

The players said about the current strips that they were too baggy, to which I agree. My brother and I are both 6ft+ and have one medium and one small, I don't know who they think is possibly that shape.

I always wear long sleeved versions. The cuffs were huge and much too big. Ross Forbes used to tape his to make them tighter at the wrist.

I think the style and cut this season was good.i really liked the long baggy shorts. Looked good on higgy!

I hope they do a good job next season too. Please make a long sleeve version too!

I hope the shop could carry the official spfl font, numbers and sleeve patches - I can't resist a wee add on to my top.

I thought they looked ridiculous on Higgy :lol: made him look like a dwarf. Agree with the add ons, particularly because it will make them more popular with the kids sales.

He did look like a dwarf but a bearded magical dwarf.

And we all saw how easy the shirt is too remove when higgy goes mad at hearts!

• Like 2