Christie-Immense Today

I've heard some guff on this forum, a lot by myself, however the fact that Elliott doesn't have a shocking first touch is the worst. U name 3 times he's done well, compared to the numerous times his touch is honking.

He tries his best and I appreciate he does that and has limited ability but his first touch is the worst at firhill and it's something he's needs to improve. If u play right back then ur the last line of defence and u lose the ball it's a goal, simples.

His cross was great I agree, however is that a right backs main job? No. It's defending. And with that touch we might get in bother.

I'm with you I just don't get him at all ... I clearly need to drink more !

I'm with you I just don't get him at all ... I clearly need to drink more !

I usually start with a half with my malt loaf, a jim bean with my lunchtime toasted cheese and some glens voddy with my spicy chicken pizza. However that's just my routine, I wouldn't recommend it.

I've not been a fan, but played well today and, assuming he's not on a big wage, he's a decent and versatile option.

Re his first touch, I agree it's not always great but I recall moaning about another aimless long punt from Piccolo today yet Christie took it down brilliantly on the stretch.

There's potential there. If cheap I'd keep him as back up.

Do u also recall lee Mair playing a 6 yard pass 85 mins in for chirstie to misccontrol it and lose it to sleuw? love Christie Elliott he's an impact sub but he's never a right back. He's got pace and gives everything in tackles but his touch is shocking! It's dangerous, that all I'm saying.