E-Petition To Keep The North Stand Red & Yellow.

Willjag

Thought I'd signed it already; must have signed the other one instead. Either way, signed now.

That said, didn't we get a big petition going last year with the Celtic nonsense, and wasn't that roundly ignored? While laudable, I don't see this doing anything - the board ignore plenty of more significant things. The only thing they can't ignore is the fans withholding money.

350 Season Tickets in the North Stand. If they all refused to renew (ignoring people indirectly affected in the Jackie Husband) that would be almost £120k less income for the club, before we even look at PatG numbers....

Thought I'd signed it already; must have signed the other one instead. Either way, signed now.

That said, didn't we get a big petition going last year with the Celtic nonsense, and wasn't that roundly ignored? While laudable, I don't see this doing anything - the board ignore plenty of more significant things. The only thing they can't ignore is the fans withholding money.

350 Season Tickets in the North Stand. If they all refused to renew (ignoring people indirectly affected in the Jackie Husband) that would be almost £120k less income for the club, before we even look at PatG numbers....

The difference being this time our season ticket money has not left our pockets yet

• Like 2

If the decision remains, how about all those not renewing season tickets agree to spend the first match at Firhill lending our support to the team by peering through the fence at the south end of the JH stand?

The players, and board for that matter, will surely hear the singing from there anyway.

Signed. Was at 679 when I did. Just read the statement from Club and there are some viable points made regarding seating and facilities but why oh why wait until the last breath of the season and not have a consultation going weeks ago before the statement.

Edited by topcat

I've now signed...I was waiting to see the board statement to see the 'official' statement. Those responsible for this shambles are clueless basturds.

My season ticket is for the North stand...I'll not be purchasing a ticket for anywhere else. I'll be returning any letter I receive from these idiots inviting me to renew - it will be ripped up and returned in the envelope back to Firhill. I ask that all the other season ticket holders who receive a postal invite to renew do the same thing. Fukwits.

Petition now at 689.

Edited to write basturds

Edited by The Sons of Somner